Petrol Pricse

zzzp

couldnt care less really....i still walk,skate or ride a bike everywhere and i just quit my scaffolding job so i aint rollin round in a big stinky truck anymore either....

to be honest i think its about time the price of petrol went up....

maybe humans will finally start using the dangly things attached to their hips more and make a concious effort towards preserving the planet for our future children instead of going faster and doing more skids....

cars suck....

couldnt care less really....i still walk,skate or ride a bike everywhere and i just quit my scaffolding job so i aint rollin round in a big stinky truck anymore either....

maybe humans will finally start using the dangly things attached to their hips more and make a concious effort towards preserving the planet for our future children instead of going faster and doing more skids....

cars suck....

I haven't driven the BMW in over a month. Sadly however the dangly thing attached to my hip gets more use when girls see me ridn' dirty.

cars suck....

Its just not an option to walk everywhere in th 09, maybe places like dunedin etc.

driving my rx7 isn't great (its my daily driver too) costs me ~ $140 to fill up now and that lasts me about a fortnight, lucky for me I write my gas off to work (go the expense claim form) but yeah with a 70 litre tank the cost to fill it is starting to add up...

especially when this car does about 2.7km per $1 of gas.

it is fun though, especially in the wet..

I'm seriously considering laying down a grand or two to buy a shitty little runaround car like a 1.3 toyota starlet or something. Driving around everywhere in a 6-speed 2.5ltr turbo is making my bank balance very unhappy (fucked if I'd sell the STi though!).

FUCK using public transport, even if it was reliable, which it's not, and even if it did go to the places I need to go to, which it doesn't... Sorry greenies, but I just aint down with catching buses/trains.

Edited by Guest

why are the prices going up btw? or is it just supply vs. demand...

the financial markets (stocks etc) are really volotile and performing badly right now, so traders and investors are moving heavily into commodities

this means there are big institutional traders speculating on oil/gas futures... lots of activity... this means prices are rising without any actual rise in physical demand

econnonerdly speaking

why are the prices going up btw? or is it just supply vs. demand...

the financial markets (stocks etc) are really volotile and performing badly right now, so traders and investors are moving heavily into commodities

this means there are big institutional traders speculating on oil/gas futures... lots of activity... this means prices are rising without any actual rise in physical demand

econnonerdly speaking

cheers!