Deep Hard N Fukall

zzzp

My guess is you got flicked one of those fakies that meant they had to shut the event down last time... That was a DHF wasnt it? In Ellerslie?

Was hilarious watching thousands of gurning munters spilling out onto the street in Greenlane with nowhere to go

My guess is you got flicked one of those fakies that meant they had to shut the event down last time... That was a DHF wasnt it? In Ellerslie?

Was hilarious watching thousands of gurning munters spilling out onto the street in Greenlane with nowhere to go

Fuck that was a mare. I had a bunch of BZP'd ravers pile into cosmic having a cry wank with nowhere to go allll night *shudder*

i can certainly think of better things to do with my time than attend DHNF. why someone would spend 100+ to be sandwiched by fluero sweat-fiends is beyond me.

young girls is the main reason i think.....thousands of them.

i can certainly think of better things to do with my time than attend DHNF. why someone would spend 100+ to be sandwiched by fluero sweat-fiends is beyond me.

young girls is the main reason i think.....thousands of them.

... + you can get on the munt and be pretty anonymous. had some good times at the st james back in the day, concord dawn n shit. but its not my vibe any more thats for sure. reminds me of a kids playground now for some reason.

^ because 60% of the people there ARE kids 39% of the people are 45year olds who cant let go and the other 1% are people like you and me wondering what we are doing there and constantly searching for a glowing exit sign.

i hate but each to their own...

• 2 weeks later...

I went to DHNFuktard.

Such a waste. Should not admit in public that I actually paid for tickets...

Candyraving days are well and truly dead.

Worst thing, aside from the lame bar (two beers and two different wines... and one RTD GAYNESS!) and terrible music was the fricken teeny boppers.

*bung eyed 18 year old in fluro* "OMG this is like soooo awesome hardcore! it's my first dance party don't you know"

*cynical old bitch* "yeah it's pretty gay, I went to the first DHNFuktard"

*dumb bitch* "oh so you must be like 30?"

*cynical old bitch rams dumb bitches glow stick where the sun don't shine*

Some epic photos though lol. But never again.

• 2 weeks later...