sorry.. apart from D&B..
sorry all i saw was Names and DNB

but so not look the complete fool

all those artists write more than DNB

Mav writes house and trance on the side

Resound writes breaks on the side

BMT write any and everything

ASC writes some out there down beat toons as well

ICR is a writing machine (let me find a link)

Blame well he seems solely DNB atm

When I get all drum&bass'd out I'll listen to one of my brothers Ninja Tunez Mixes, it's a combination of downbeat and breakbeat I think.. but in reality it's a bit of everything (trance, country, classical, hip hop, drum&bass, breakbeat, house, rock)..

Anything with scratching usually catches my ear.. I use to listen to a lot of rock and metal aswell (not really death metal tho) Tool will always kick ass.

I also like hip hop (more so than Rap) really impressed by P Money and old school hip hop like Tribe called Quest.

Anything with Vocals, a Melody and a decent beat basically :whitieslayer:

what about apart from dance all together?
hm :strokes chin:

is there such a thing as not dance music :strokes chin again:

Korn (emo rock)

Dilated Peoples (hip hop)

Heavy Jones Trio (country folk)

Dejusa (dub)

you have to love the metal, dont listen to as much as it as id like to any more big fan of pantera,iron maiden, tool and metallica(Note: Only 1st 4 albums)

apart from that i do get into my roots and dub but only the homegrown stuff, loving kora at the moment

Though a couple of these are one hit wonders to me or I don't really listen to em much anymore...

Blackalicious, Salmonella Dub :trippin:, Aesop Rock, Rhombus, Jurassic 5, Cyne, Looptroop, MIA, Che Fu, Kruder and Dorfmeister, RJD2, Hexstatic, Coldcut, Kid Koala

Red Hot Chilli's, Led Zep, Candlebox, Pearl Jam, Tool , Pedo Jackson Alice in Chains, Queen, White Zombie, Everly Brothers, Jimi Hendrix, Franz Ferdinand, The White Stripes, Offspring, The Temptations, The Supremes, Bob Dylan, Frank Sinatra, Pantera, Metallica, Foo Fighters, Megadeth, Sublime

Waynes world theme Song...

Where's my Crunchie bar yo

<------------------------------(tool)

kyuss...some good metal. (following kyuss.. queens of stone age & desert sessions..)

massive attack. portishead

umm radiohead (kid A / Amnesiac)

tool..

most recent favourtie albums would be sonic youth 'washing machine' and slint 'spiderland'.(met and chatted with guitarist few weeks back) (woohoo)

i like some hip hop.. dead prez, talib kweli, beastie boys of course.

did i mention tool? that will do

so your the one requesting blame on concert fm =p

As for what I like? - Good music. Easier if i just start giving genres cause id be here all day otherwise

hip-hop, dub, and im too subjective on anything with guitars, i either like it or i dont. oh and i like breaks =p

gotta love the led zep! fuck yeh my all time #1 band! also robert plant (solo)

massive attack, portishead...beth gibbons also (her solo album) and tricky..

also leonard cohen anybody? im diggin him hard at the moment :boots:

also bjork, sublime, bob m, fat freddys, finley quaye, red hot chillis (their older stuff) nirvana, radiohead, nina simone, bob dylan, johnny cash, REM, rolling stones, barry white (chessy, but a musical genius) blondie, the beatles, simon and garfunkle (also cheesy but good) U2 (only older stuff though)

hmmm....?

mike patton... aka faith no more, mr bungle, fantomas. fantomas bein a more death metal style, which aint my thing, but you do have to appreciate the awesomeness of mike patton in it. mr bungle rules. mike patton = musical genius. creating music passionatly and brilliantly from hip hop - death metal

NATO WROTE

RJD2, Roots Manuva, Peace Orchestra/Tosca/Kruder & Dorfmeister, Salmonella Dub (still!!), DJ Shadow, bFM the rest of the time.

MF Doom,Rodney p,Skinny man,Dub conspiracy,Epmd,Scarface,Wu tang clan,Nwa,Public enemy,MosDef,DE la soul,Tribe called quest,Jungle brothers

Beastie boys,Rythm and Rym,And yes definatly alot BFM

you want genius

burt bacharach

stevie wonder

jean michael jarre

jimi hendrix

thats the stuff i grew up on and now simply adore

also

hoodoo gurus (australian pop rock band)

i use to rock them out when everyone i knew was listening to to "rhythm volume one" - now thats a long time ago, i would have been maybe ten maybe younger

nick cave ---> genius

agreed

Amen to that

Beastie Boys, Billy Bragg, Breakfastaz, Fischer Spooner, Folk Implosion, Goldfrapp, Infected Mushroom, Miss Kitten, Miss Dynamite, Sparklehorse, Ophidian, Radiohead (New Stuff), Rotterdam Terror Corps, Tube.

Essentially - Breaks, Gabber, Electro, Low-fi and Psy