10 Most Amazing Ghost Towns.

EuphoricMilk

ive seen some great chernobyl docos on history channel. scary stuff..

yup I have like 3 at home lovingly preserved on vhs... I used some footage for vis once at a hard house party ,,,dark shit mutants and "robo men" cleaning up the reactor core, the best thing about the footage was that the radiation messed with the film stock so sporadically there would be weird lens flares or strange splotches across the film and this intensified as they got more irradiated...

dark stuff. I mixed this footage with shots from dalis film where he cut out an eye ball... I actually heard screams from girls , and then the party emptied... great times....

ive seen some great chernobyl docos on history channel. scary stuff..

yup I have like 3 at home lovingly preserved on vhs... I used some footage for vis once at a hard house party ,,,dark shit mutants and "robo men" cleaning up the reactor core, the best thing about the footage was that the radiation messed with the film stock so sporadically there would be weird lens flares or strange splotches across the film and this intensified as they got more irradiated...

dark stuff. I mixed this footage with shots from dalis film where he cut out an eye ball... I actually heard screams from girls , and then the party emptied... great times....

lol, dark as.

Love this bit - "I actually heard screams from girls , and then the party emptied... great times..."

a pro skater friend of mine from sweden went to chernobyl to film five years ago....he said it was the best place he's ever been to film...

no security

no traffic

no people

ill email him today and see if he can send me some photos from the trip to post up...

a pro skater friend of mine from sweden went to chernobyl to film five years ago....he said it was the best place he's ever been to film...

no security

no traffic

no people

ill email him today and see if he can send me some photos from the trip to post up...

I hope he had a fucking geiger-counter with him... sheesh... Fucked if I'd go anywhere near that place!

Ive been looking desperately for some photos of an abandoned man made island city that the Japanese used pre worldwar II but forgot the name of the place. Man this place is scary, if anyone knows of what I'm talking about and can retrieve some pics, would make my day

no security

no traffic

no people

I hope he had a fucking geiger-counter with him... sheesh... Fucked if I'd go anywhere near that place!

apprently its relitivly safe.. just dont eat the fruit from the trees drink the water or go in the core itself.. and dont go in summer as breething the dust is not conducive to living...

but they do reccomend you take some kinda pills cant remember the name right now. and a giger counter and lotsa american dollars and a guide so you can bribe the corrupt cops. Theres literally some places there that if you stand in the radioactivity is safe but stand a metere >>that way and its like 20 times over the safe levels.

I dunno ever since it first happened and freaked the fucking shit outta me I have been facisnated with chernobyl. I used to know a guy who lived in austria when he was a kid and got quite sick from the fall out and now when he is in his late 20s is sterile and keeps gettin tumours cut out

.. thjeres also a place in norway that they recently went to and cut down the trees and everyone who was working there got radiation poisoning. cos the trees hadnt been touched since chernobyl.

theres also lots o peeps who still live in the "dead zone" who wont move .