Budget 600$

2 generators

2x sony pd170 cameras

2 x JVC XD cameras

1x hot head jib

1 x dolly tracks

2x 1000 watt keno lights

6x 2k blondes

what kinda stuff would YOU like to see in a hypathetical music vid for nz electronic group

cameos? IE extras that are Headz

would u like or dislike blantent NZ product placement

4 people driving in a car at night on the way to gig where you are playing. You would need a station wagon. You could use point of view shots, amongst others, for each of teh passengers and you could create a little narravitive with the climax being arriving to your Party were it is going off..

thats a wicked idea. some crafty editing and stuff would be sick.

even a bit of a story?

-pre drinks (mischief!)

-pick up mates on the way (some laughs)

-first track drop in car on way to gig (amping!)

-second track drop arriving at club (more amping + fun times!)

-as track fades, the trip to beach to watch sunrise (lol cliche~)

-home to sleep!

-:badteeth: !

4 people driving in a car at night on the way to gig where you are playing. You would need a station wagon. You could use point of view shots, amongst others, for each of teh passengers and you could create a little narravitive with the climax being arriving to your Party were it is going off..

nice.... problem... cant use moving vehicles

even a bit of a story?

-pre drinks (mischief!)

-home to sleep!

yupyup I like but its kinda like a scribe video?

Sounds like someone is going to sth seas

Kick paula in the head if she is still there. Bunch of washed up teachers that school is a joke. David Blythe is a fucking tard.

Do they have any good lighting equipment yet scratch that do they even have the lighting essentials yet (enough sandbags, cutters, some small lights eg dedo's) I actually cant believe there still using red heads and blondes. Did you hire those kinos seperatly ?

When i was there they reviewed our work by showing it in the lecture theatre and giving us 2-3 slack comments and that was it. I hope for your sake things have changed.

Although if you suck up to the teachers you might get something out of the course. That is assuming you even go there

TM ©

would be great to hear the track first that the video is for, is that possible au?

some kind of club culture steez would be good, cheap and easy to do i spose but being an electronic group it might be better suited imo in some kinda of "hip-modern/contemporary" bar/night club with some form of projectary visuals/anime-tions but not looking tooo daftpunk or jamiroquai...

would be great to hear the track first that the video is for, is that possible au?

some kind of club culture steez would be good, cheap and easy to do i spose but being an electronic group it might be better suited imo in some kinda of "hip-modern/contemporary" bar/night club with some form of projectary visuals/anime-tions but not looking tooo daftpunk or jamiroquai...

nice feel... sadly I cant play the choon... not cause I am not allowed to use the choon, but I wanna keep it a surprise...

only clue I will give is that its by a group from nz who are next fucking level and hopefully the next to be picked up...IMO

sadly I cant play the choon... not cause I am not allowed to use the choon, but I wanna keep it a surprise...

only clue I will give is that its by a group from nz who are next fucking level and hopefully the next to be picked up...IMO

how bout what style of dnb

if its heavy n twisted u gotta have munters in the vid.. if u need a munter(s) i'd be happy to help out

sadly I cant play the choon... not cause I am not allowed to use the choon, but I wanna keep it a surprise...

how bout what style of dnb

if its heavy n twisted u gotta have munters in the vid.. if u need a munter(s) i'd be happy to help out

hmmmmmmmmm?

what style o dnb?

textured and apt nz dnb///...........other stuff

and yes we will defo need lotsa extras....

will put casting call out in the very near future....

even a bit of a story?

-pre drinks (mischief!)

-home to sleep!

but in the style of the drink driving campaigns so its got a dark twist at the end.....

i have a few awesome "plot"/screen shots ideas for your vid,most of them are pretty kiwi, none of which are "club culture" at all.

text me up bro so we can hook up for coffee/ginger tea or whatever it is you arty scarfies are into these days. i have monday off and live down town. be good to catch up too ay.

oh, btw, i love the liquid/jelly wrestling idea...if i was making beats you'd be my director... not sure how many women you'd get for that kind of budget but i guess you reallly only need two who are kinda hot and keen to get on tv.

i have a few awesome "plot"/screen shots ideas for your vid,most of them are pretty kiwi, none of which are "club culture" at all.

text me up bro so we can hook up for coffee/ginger tea or whatever it is you arty scarfies are into these days. i have monday off and live down town. be good to catch up too ay.

oh, btw, i love the liquid/jelly wrestling idea...if i was making beats you'd be my director... not sure how many women you'd get for that kind of budget but i guess you reallly only need two who are kinda hot and keen to get on tv.

LOL

love it

yea man we must liase....