hometown pride i love ak

tumsk

• 4 weeks later...

I miss auckland at times... some of my best memorys are coming home from work at 7am after doing a night shift and finding a house full of munters and day partying with them.... or on my way to work stopping past supper and having a quick drink with the boys

hell it rocked living 100m from supper/k road and about 500m from work

always toying with the idea of moving back

I live just off K road. Recently on my days off what I've been doing is walking out the front door with no idea where I'm going. I walk along and head down shady alleyways, underground carparks and stuff. sounds wierd I know! But through doing this I've been seeing some of the most creative and original artwork that I've laid eyes on for ages! I walked into a sort of covered driveway kind of thing the other day and stood there just buzzing the fuck out over the stuff put all over the walls. Along with graff and stencils covering the walls from floor to about 4 or 5 metres up someone had stuck heaps of these simple but real clear pictures of various different characters all over the place. A guy in full swat team gear holding a sword with a young girl in pigtails standing behind him pointing a massive shotgun at him. Awesome! all sort's of wierd little creatures and stuff too all over the damm place, would have taken ages to stick them all up. Soooo cool! And that was just within 5 mins of my place in one direction. The more I've been going and looking the more I realise that this art is everywhere. Massive respect to the cat's throwing that shit up for no profit and on thier own time just for the pure love of expressing themselves. I guess what I'm trying to say is I love AK and I love Aucklanders. Big up ya selves!

wicked man, get some pics of that shiz, love havni random stuff like that as a background on the pc .. i used to enjoy gettin blazed n just walkin round town doin similar shit with some glasses on stealth as.. even better now as ive moved back to th shore n can actually see grass n hear the birds tweeting, as opposed to sirens and road noise.

all auckland needs is snow in the wintertime,an indoor skatepark that doesnt suck and isnt in a church in glen innes and id be perfectly content to never leave...

snowplanet almost covers both those bases...almost.

all auckland needs is snow in the wintertime,an indoor skatepark that doesnt suck and isnt in a church in glen innes and id be perfectly content to never leave...

snowplanet is great I never got to go there as much as I would of liked to

no it doesnt....its a 2 second run on fridge ice with a couple of bumps to boost off.....

id rather not bother to be honest.