Tool fans... 10,000 Days

Known One

Was just checkin out the EU tour venues... they're playin at Nuremberg...

My dream holiday right now would involve racing around the Nuremberg track in the car of my choice by day a Tool Concert by night... Might have to go buy a lotto ticket for this one!

June 3: Nuremberg, Germany (Rock im Park)

35 days til new album released..

"Vicarious" said to be first single... released april 17 in the states on radio. you never know with tool tho...

as soon as that album is out and in my hands, im locking myself in my room with a nice fat joint, lying on my bed and pushing play. my god i cant wait. im almost scared to listen to it, dont want to be let down. im sure i wont though, knowing how those guys craft & perfect their albums, taking them as long as it needs to. no deadlines to meet for them

:bananallama:

josh homme (queens of stone age)(kyuss ) has been with them while recording and might have an appearance on the album.. maybe, not 100%..

heres the track listing..

Vicarious

Jambi

Wings For Marie (Pt 1)

10,000 Days (Wings Pt 2)

The Pot

Lipan Conjuring

Lost Keys (Blame Hofmann)

Rosetta Stoned

Intension

Right In Two

Viginti Tres

as far as anyone can see it is official, but i mean, tool do like to play jokes on us.

• 3 weeks later...

damn those pesky leeches!

one of my torrent-fiend buddies is bringing in the new album to work on USB tomorrow..

if i like it i'll buy it on full release though, its all about the tool artwork (and supporting one of the few bands that i think actually deserve my money )

i made a promise to myself not to download and listen to any of it, no listenin until i have the album whens its out. make the first listen as much of an experience as i can. damn its hard.. maybe im just kidding myself :| (its what theyd want