who wants $50,000 to record their own album??

zeb

ha ha ha... im the first dnb "artist" in nz to sign up....

costs nothing and its easy as to upload your shit just like a myspace page.

i reckon its a cool idea,instead of just saying you like someones music you can actually help them along the way and be the first in the world to get their album when it comes out.

im thinking itll take me personally A WHILE to make up 50k but fuck it...worth a shot ay...

anyone got a tenner to help me along feel free to check my page:

www.sellaband.com/cluedo

wonder if I uploaded some of my gutter tech noise house glitch and bass core I would be in the running?

I sense a possible KLF situation unfolding...

"yeah sweet u can have 50k to record ur unique (yet ultra annoying and distasteful) style of "music"." "gee thanks guys! Now where is the coke and whos got a gas torch? shall we watch the 45k burn?"

Ahhh! I can almost smell the currency burning and taste the drips in the back o my throat..mmmm tastes like subversion/anarchy!

wonder if I uploaded some of my gutter tech noise house glitch and bass core I would be in the running?

"yeah sweet u can have 50k to record ur unique (yet ultra annoying and distasteful) style of "music"." "gee thanks guys! Now where is the coke and whos got a gas torch? shall we watch the 45k burn?"

Ahhh! I can almost smell the currency burning and taste the drips in the back o my throat..mmmm tastes like subversion/anarchy!

this is another t-shirt i want.....

they get better and better every time redstar....keep it up bro...

this is another t-shirt i want.....

they get better and better every time redstar....keep it up bro...

why thank u.. Its wot a lack of hedonism and synapse corroding class A abuse does to me.. we be kicking it straight edge skool. next stop is a farm deep in the heart o MU MU land (aka south waikato) so I can get a straight edge X branded on my forehead by some gun toting bible bashing destiny church hearting rugby fucking munter .. , The Charles manson X kids are well soft...its alll about the straight edge forehead X brand....

ah yeah, a couple of people were on about this to me at work yesterday.

The were referring to a a kiwi rap artist who apparently scored $65,000 for producing music/rhymes.

i just finished the tour of the south island with Maitreya, he was the 6th artist to raise the cash (and that was well over a year ago, theres a LOT more cats on there now).

its pretty hard work and requires a lot of hustle but the outcome was fantastic

check him out here http://www.oneloveandlight.com/

ah yeah, a couple of people were on about this to me at work yesterday.

The were referring to a a kiwi rap artist who apparently scored $65,000 for producing music/rhymes.

i just finished the tour of the south island with Maitreya, he was the 6th artist to raise the cash (and that was well over a year ago, theres a LOT more cats on there now).

its pretty hard work and requires a lot of hustle but the outcome was fantastic

check him out here http://www.oneloveandlight.com/

credit due.