Your Anthem choon

thr339z

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So we already know your a big justin timberlake fan now are we adding britney to the list as well ?

yeah but I am also a fan of glitch noise core . minimal techno. heavy dub step. avant garde orchestral music. musique conkrete, death country,black metal.grime.two step,psy trance.Nails. electro.art rock. dnb,trip hop,dub.house.grunge .punk,braoque chamber music.gabba.acid house.hard core.nu rave. IDM.darkstep.hip hop.bleep core.jazz.progressive rock,psychadelic rock

ecclectic is as ecclectic dosent,,,innit?

You missed out Country & western?

lol yeah nut nah. I find C&W a bit to right wing usually BUT Death Country and rockabilly for the win...

I'd say Faith no more - last cup of sorrow is a pretty anthem tune for me, being a big FNM fan..

Bombfunk mc's - freestyler. okay okay, lots of grief now, but it ALWAYS reminds me of a mean holiday i had in Q-town once..

Daft Punk - Da Funk (although... in recent years daft punk has been absolutely thrashed by raving 16 year olds so...yea...)

So we already know your a big justin timberlake fan now are we adding britney to the list as well ?

yeah but I am also a fan of glitch noise core . minimal techno. heavy dub step. avant garde orchestral music. musique conkrete, death country,black metal.grime.two step,psy trance.Nails. electro.art rock. dnb,trip hop,dub.house.grunge .punk,braoque chamber music.gabba.acid house.hard core.nu rave. IDM.darkstep.hip hop.bleep core.jazz.progressive rock,psychadelic rock

lol yeah nut nah. I find C&W a bit to right wing usually BUT Death Country and rockabilly for the win...

Got a link to this death country?

nah but I do have a cd from alocal act called Black Mountain River.. its fantastic.. they are influeneced by the charles manson family music... its fucking dark and addictive kinda like lurkingin the wrecked building on liverpool street taking photos of models..<

nxt time u liase with me mr dold (Ahem! hint hint).. I will give you the cd...

nah but I do have a cd from alocal act called Black Mountain River.. its fantastic.. they are influeneced by the charles manson family music... its fucking dark and addictive kinda like lurkingin the wrecked building on liverpool street taking photos of models..<

nxt time u liase with me mr dold (Ahem! hint hint).. I will give you the cd...

Times are tough! Hopefully soon though...

I was just having a wee stab man

I know you have a varied taste in music. Not sure about the gabba and the art rock though but big up the death country !

I was just having a wee stab man

I know you have a varied taste in music. Not sure about the gabba and the art rock though but big up the death country !

all gd blud I know u wernt giving me shit... Sigh who will invesnt a forum that you can just record a vid clip so u can see and hear sarcasm...... one day one day!

Reeeespectah

Sigh who will invesnt a forum that you can just record a vid clip so u can see and hear sarcasm...... one day one day!

Reeeespectah

Audio video forum? It's called real life bruv

yahyah I know... but woukld b good for forums dont u think? ...

would decrease the urge to hate as it takes the annominity away but al;so could be abit more heated.. meh I dunno its a theory in progress...

dont know if i have an all time anthem...but right now...

i've been liking this one for awhile;

"child of the wild west" - cypress hill/roni size.

anything from reprazent's new forms album, but definately the title track with bahamadidi....hmm, i'm sure ive said that on tis forum somewhere before...

couple of others i always stand up for would be;

bombtrack - rage

and good old "jungle brother" by jb'z has to be in any ravers stack really innit.