The Olympics

thr339z

not feelin those sports where its upto judges.. know most have refs and their decisions play roles in outcomes, but an event where its all finished and then u wait for a judge to tell u what they reckon is rubbish..

and sports with animals r just plain lame

totally agree with this one man, i watched Taekwondo last night and they score points based on moves which are given to them by the judges...they should just get in the ring and the first one to knock the other out is the winner imo. that's fighting. not this point scoring, belt & uniform wearing lameness...and what's with the head guards? "oh please don't hit my beautiful face..."

hammer throw ftw. that's a game i'd like to play

• 4 weeks later...
totally agree with this one man, i watched Taekwondo last night and they score points based on moves which are given to them by the judges...they should just get in the ring and the first one to knock the other out is the winner imo. that's fighting. not this point scoring, belt & uniform wearing lameness...and what's with the head guards? "oh please don't hit my beautiful face..."

Ha ha hard out I saw that too and sometimes it seems like they totally waste the person then don't even get the point. whats up with that?

I read this story in the paper about how they were having trouble keeping

Taekwondo in the olympics cos the competitors attack the judges or referee or whatever you call them. I didn't see it happen or anything but the article said that at the Beijing olympics one of the competitors disagreed with the judge/referee's decision so he turned around and fuckin wasted the dude with a head kick. Totally knocked him out. Banned for life. With some of the bullshit calls those judges/referee's make I don't blame him. I'd probably kick the cunt too...

Ha ha hard out I saw that too and sometimes it seems like they totally waste the person then don't even get the point. whats up with that?

I read this story in the paper about how they were having trouble keeping

Taekwondo in the olympics cos the competitors attack the judges or referee or whatever you call them. I didn't see it happen or anything but the article said that at the Beijing olympics one of the competitors disagreed with the judge/referee's decision so he turned around and fuckin wasted the dude with a head kick. Totally knocked him out. Banned for life. With some of the bullshit calls those judges/referee's make I don't blame him. I'd probably kick the cunt too...

yeah i noticed that too how one person looked like they were dominating it and no points would be scored!?

i saw the incident you were referring to man, he did kick the referee and if it wasn't for the other referee's holding him back he probably would of finished him off. was funny