The 'Give Kritical Shit' Thread

kritical

Here's the deal...

At this weeks pool competition both JGA and Kritical won their first rounds and progressed to move to on to the next round.

JGA was already semi intoxicated or "JGA'd" at this stage which Kritical decided to use this to his advantage.

Kritical shouted JGA a further two beers in an effort to get him well and truely "JGA'd up".

On this game bets were made. Two spectators betted 12 Eggs... yes.. a dozen eggs against who would win.

So the competition started with Kritical stating that this game was over before it started. JGA himself was up for the challenge.

As the game progressed both Kritical and JGA were down to one ball each.

Kritical sunk his last ball and snookered himself (for those non-pool players this means he couldn't hit the 8 ball without doing a trick shot)

So he tried for the jump shot

The white ball flew off the table

So this thread is dedicated to giving me shit, people had put down good eggs on this game.. and maybe money? I dunno..

So go for it.. give me shit

On a side note I told Rolf to line JGA and I up against eachother next week so I can reclaim my honour..

And on another side note.. kiss my ass

You know according to competition rules if you had just tried a bounce shot and missed you would have been granted "honest attempt" and not lost the game.

...not if he snookers himself sinking his last object ball...

HONEST ATTEMPT

When the 8-ball is the legal object ball and there is no clear shot (snookered), or if you are playing from the D and the 8-ball lies behind the D, it not considered a loss of game if the 8-ball is missed, it is considered an honest attempt. However, if after sinking your last object ball you snooker yourself, there is no honest attempt rule.

O i see, but if JGA had snookered him it would still apply?
trust i was trying to snooker him as much as i could through the game as i was having trouble trying to

(this is literally what i was seeing when i was trying to take a shot)

on the balls at the other end of the table

i couldnt believe my luck when he snookered himself

You're Ugly... you're mum smells funny and your dad's not really your dad

you do realise kritical is your twin brother right catalyst??

way to go insulting your self there mate

el o el