Pension drum'n'bass...

Dold

Got me thinking, when we are all 50 -60 etc.. and feel like listening to some of the good old dnb over a few brandys etc at our favourite bar.. what will our little get togethers be like? Will we still be mixing at own parties? Will we still be havin a bit of a dance? Will we be to old for the music and only listen to dubstep? I mean, its safe to say I'll always love the music... I just find it funny to imagine a room full of 60 year old men and women who lived and breathed the music as younger people raving in the future FU

Edited by Guest

im all for swallowing a cup full of meds and skanking around the retirement village the 174 way.. as long as theres several computers there so we can all logon to drumandbass.co.nz simultaenously i think we'll all be very content.

ill only be listening to the wind when im that old...fuck hangin round in a old folks home reminiscing about my youth waiting to die or in some shit little flat that your grandkids never visit...im going bush and i dont care if it kills me overnight......im old.