What would you do?

phonetics

tom...pack your shit up and get the fuck out bro...you can kick it on my couch for a couple days if you need too.....fuck hangin round there,especially if they know your about to gaps it,those lil cunts will probably try to rip you off before you leave....

that's all too true man!

thanks for the couch offer, much appreciated. fortunately i was sent the keys for my new flat the other week, so i can simply rock up to my new place and move in straight away! packing my sh*t as you read

and no, i'm not moving to South Auckland, haha

that's all too true man!

thanks for the couch offer, much appreciated. fortunately i was sent the keys for my new flat the other week, so i can simply rock up to my new place and move in straight away! packing my sh*t as you read

Aren't you picking up Robyn's old room? I heard a rhumor If so, dope room!

that's all too true man!

the rumours are all true man! i am picking up her room

cheers Hakomi, will be cool to meet up at some point

that's all too true man!

omg. can confirm. dope as flat. loving it

• 2 weeks later...

Holla Cuz!

Classic your living in Robyn's old room thats hard case. Glen and Rob are dope cunts huh? I'll have to come check it out, last I talked to those guys they were gunna turn the room into a man cave...

By the way don't ever do this but... get about 5 packs of normal sparklers and break the grey powdery stuff off them. Get a plastic pipe slightly narrower than a broomstick drill a small hole in it half way down. cut two wooden plugs off a broomsick and jam one in the end of the pipe. drill right through the pipe the wood and out the other side. cut off a length of coathanger and bang it through the drilled hole to plug the wood in the end of pipe. crush up the sparkler stuff real fine, chuck it in the pipe and bung up the other end in the same way as before. chuck a length of wick (just cut one of those normal green ones off a firework) into the hole you drilled earlier. Now what ya wanna do is find his car, sneaky like, and shove that little cracker right down his exhaust pipe with a broom handle as far as it'll go. Then when the mother fucker goes on a drive long enough to heat up the exhaust enough to light the wick that little bad boy will blow up and fuck his shit up and he'll just think it was his car malfunctioning. But yeah like I say don't do this cos it's illegal and therefore bad.

Ha Ha! yeah hard out. Don't fuck wit drum and bass bitches. We fuck back hard! Seriously though that guy sounds like a total dick and should be shot. Hope everything works out o.k and you get reimbursed for the hassles he's caused you cuz.

well its all sorted now that i've managed to get the hell away from there

cheers man

All this Dominior Manor appreciation makes me miss that place! Glad you're enjoying it though and made it out of Napier with the rest of your stuff intact. Balmoral might look a bit rough around the edges but it's safe as fuck

cheers robyn, yeah its an awesome place Balmoral ain't rough when you're from a city that is dubbed 'Shot'ingham