Sun & Bass

perceptualChaos

lol yeah i know. usually I don't like the responsibility of taking my camera anywhere so I just don't :P

I used to have this really nice pair of rollerblades and I was afraid if I wore them, I'd wreck them... so I kept them in a box and you know what happened to them? I outgrew them. I never wore them once outside; I just wore them in my room a couple times. If you aren't gonna use your heart, then what's the difference if it gets broken? If you just keep it to yourself, maybe it'll be like my rollerblades - when you do decide to try it, it won't be any good. You should take a chance - you got nothing to lose.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
oh yer,nice work bruv!!! so are these friends into dnb dj's? cos i volunteer to take em out to dinner and dancing

they dont live here sorry bro...

ah never mind , ill just be happy for you instead bro ya lucky devil!

were moving to serbia in a year so ill send you all an invite when im owning the clubs over there...

I managed to get a few photos at the live gig yesterday... the location was fucking amazing! The cocktails here are fucking strong though and my camera batteries ran out when sci-clone started so I only got one pic of them. One of my flatmates here took some good pics though and we're all going share our photos so i'll upload some better ones when I get back to NZ sometime

The Pool:

Makoto & Deeizm:

Lynx & Kemo:

Sci-Clone

edit:

here's a link where i'll be putting all my photos:

Sun & Bass 2008

Edited by Guest