Best Movie of all time?

Known One

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

theres a flaw in your statement

But just cause the majority of people think something is good rarely means that it is... take Country Western Music as an example.
you gave me three links to Shawshank Redemption

so by your own words you have condemend your own number one movie

and now that i look closer at it they are all telling the same story trying hard to reinforce it to the people

yeh one flew over the cuckoos nest is also good along with its book

and yeh i agree that the butterfly affect was so-so...

and also memento, taxi driver, full metal jacket, are others i really enjoyed

you gave me three links to Shawshank Redemption

so by your own words you have condemend your own number one movie

Point well made...

Another good point would have been to highlight my dis-taste in people who try to enforce their own oppinions on to others about subjective stuff like movie/music/fashion/religion taste/viewpoints.

I almost starting to dislike myself until I remember how good Shawshank is... then it's all on mofo! Time to tape your eyes open, tie you to a chair and force feed you shawshank goodness and distinction ale till your brain makes the connection between them and you're on my level biarch!

i think ill leave this to yall fags!

sounds like you might wanna hire out brokeback mountain and hold hands when your about to cry?

just jokes

but seriously.. if you went camping with some friends and you woke up and you had a condom sticking outta your ass, would you tell anyone?

No? Good!

Wanna go camping?

:bukkake:

fuck im lame.. thank god its friday, yall dont have to put up with my lame jokes again till monday

Good call, Pulp Fiction. Also, David Lynch has made some crackers, Lost Highway, Blue Velvet, Mulholland Drive,

wild at heart.. whats that actors name? god he's a spunk in that movie

common guys someone must know his name.. anyone seen this movie?

Good call, Pulp Fiction. Also, David Lynch has made some crackers, Lost Highway, Blue Velvet, Mulholland Drive,

you cannot be serious

nicholas cage

you cannot be serious

nicholas cage

haha not serious about what?

haha.. ok so he is fucking ugly now but in that movie he is wicked.. i mean what girl wouldnt want to be whisked away by this rock n roll spunk (who dances like he does) in a convertable to go crazy over america! its so romantic

The Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless mind, Fight Club, Sin City, Battle Royale, Amelie, Run Lola Run, Se7en, Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, Snatch, Empire of the Sun, Silence of the Lambs and Waking Life

Great taste in movies ,suites me especialy Empire of the sun, cant remember a more moving movie.

heres a few of my own, Basketball diaries ,Fargo,Star wars,Boyz n the hood,Attak of the killer condoms,Mars attaks,Kung fu soccer,Saw,Requim for a dream,Spun, Fear and loathing in las vegas,24 hour party people,The princess bride,Blood in blood out,Raiders of the lost ark,kids, ken park ,bully.

The Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless mind, Fight Club, Sin City, Battle Royale, Amelie, Run Lola Run, Se7en, Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, Snatch, Empire of the Sun, Silence of the Lambs and Waking Life

Great taste in movies ,suites me especialy Empire of the sun, cant remember a more moving movie.

heres a few of my own, Basketball diaries ,Fargo,Star wars,Boyz n the hood,Attak of the killer condoms,Mars attaks,Kung fu soccer,Saw,Requim for a dream,Spun, Fear and loathing in las vegas,24 hour party people,The princess bride,Blood in blood out,Raiders of the lost ark,kids, ken park ,bully.

gummo?

....Requim for a dream...bully.

Requiem for a Dream does my head in but I love the score. The requiem is a really beautiful piece of music. I'm pretty sure it's the sample in Unknown Error - Shadows. Dunno how old that tune is, only just discovered it, really enjoying it but.

Bully's pretty fucked. It's pretty exploitative. I think everyone knows someone like that. I liked Kids better.

gummo?

True that ,thers also this asian film that makes kids look like fuckin primary school its prity raw forgotten what the tittle is tho .Im sure its something boys. anyone seen it you will no what i mean hard to forget.

Some more movies :Man Bites Dog,Diary Of A Serial Killer,Fireing Squad.The Professional ,Machinest,Delicateson,Gattaca.