new to the ak scene

beable

just moved up here from down south, keen to get into the scene up this way and keen to check it out. Where are the dnb clubs in auckland, who are the good djs to check out? where can i get a set here? - or any other info that might help someone starting out in auckland.

been mixing about 3 - 4 years, pretty versatile and play all styles, from callibre to conterstrike

anyone can help me out or give me the heads up let me know.

just moved up here from down south, keen to get into the scene up this way and keen to check it out. Where are the dnb clubs in auckland, who are the good djs to check out? where can i get a set here? - or any other info that might help someone starting out in auckland.

been mixing about 3 - 4 years, pretty versatile and play all styles, from callibre to conterstrike

anyone can help me out or give me the heads up let me know.

welcome bro!!!

clubs are pretty straight forward for the dnb heads, fu bar and zen is th usual hangout and if there any good gigs on then fuck off to coherant , thats pretty much it,

heaps of good djs round pretty much all of them are on here, check out some of their mixes and decide who ya like!

i wouldnt no how th fuck to get some sets lol but just post a mix and suck heaps of dick and im sure someone will hook ya up at some stage.

yea....i dunno if its as 'easy' as that.. but if you're good im sure it'll show through pretty quickly.. post mixes on the forums or at next gigs ask who puts em on and go up and introduce yourself.

people can spot ball-licking from a mile away so I'd say do it subtly