weekend reviews

jga

well i went off to whangarei for the night

things kicked off at 10 for us DJ's but there had been a 21st happening since 7pm, so the place was packed full of kids in costumes, fairies, nurses, demons and devils, people in masks and hookers

problems arose right from the get go unfortunately.

the monitor had packed it in after the first DJ and guess who got to go next

2 hours of mixing without a monitor, now usually i can mix fine without a monitor but only if i can split the cue and master, guess what, the mixer wasnt built for that

it was horrid

it pains me to listen to the audio recorded

then the bar owner who was wasted out of his tree and sweating profusely started making threats we werent gona get paid if we didnt start taking money at the door because the security guy he had arranged was a no show

but he then went home and came back this afternoon and asks, "how was the party last night" like he wasnt there or has no recollection of it :|

he payed us

alaska - aerosoul (makoto remix) (vibez)

beta 2 - kinetix (calibre remix) (skunkrock)

matizz - lullaby (phuzion)

artificial intelligence - wont give up (31)

soul purpose - i got a feeling (vibez)

calibre - twister (31)

j laze - summertime (square root)

solero - blindfaith (nookie remix) (phuzion)

skc & chris su - limelight (encrypted)

greenfly - neural net (caminoblue)

hold tight & kubiks - salvation (rubik)

dkay - serenade (brigand)

keaton & verse - white crow (crunch)

teebee - liquid light (subtitles)

break & hydro - immaculate (quarantine)

klute - stuck on you (commercial suicide)

dkay - different being (brigand)

pendulum - vault (31)

sub focus - x ray (ram)

mampi swift & fresh - play me vip (blame and mampi remix) (charge)

mampi swift - tripped (gridlok remix) (charge)

electrosoul system - goa (juju remix) (phuturo) rewind

blame - livewire (720)

klute - finger in the hole (commercial suicide)

blame - take me away (720)

)EIB( & trace - son of nitrous (bc)

andy c & shimon - body rock (ram)

blame - tyrant (charge)

noisia - block control (moving shadow)

os - 808 (psidream remix) (cymbalism)

resound - crystal dreams (13)

chris su - solaris theme (subtitles)

pacific - want you so bad (cyanide)

commix - if i should fall (metalheadz)

klute - learning curve (commercial suicide)

teebee - vengeance (subtitles)

klute - crosby (commercial suicide)

big ups to Kyren and MC Shceme, Upseta, Brad and Zed

mean night guys

Friday night! UC of course! rinsed it with that crew! got completely wazzed and only got like half an hour sleep before i had to get up and go to a wedding!

Spent all day out west at the wedding almost KOing coz i was soo tired eh! then just went back into central at about 9pm or something and had a stiff burbourn and coke and a phat j and watched a dvd and fell asleep!

spent sunday just munting out aswell.. recovering from the weekend

was a good'un for sure!

NOOOOIIIIIISSSIIIIAAAAAA!

*lets get ready to ruuuuummmmbbbbllllleeeeee*

Well started like this, thursday night drinks at Nicks which led to foci which led to more drinks which led to the bassoligy radio show which led to more drinks which led to fu for more drinks which led me home at about half past four. woke up at 8 late for work,fuk fuk.Got to work bout 1130.Were the fuk are the bourbons i ask.bourbans arive 15 miniutes later.Good cunts.My friday begins befor midday.Drinks constantly at work but in small sips got rest of day ahead of me. Finish work half past three feeling almost normal.Time for more bourbans i think. More bourban arrive.Drinks on.5oclok has arrived, home time.Hope i dont get breath tested fuk im irresponsable one thinks to ones self.We get in the car. home time. Quick shower off to Bens for ,wait for it more drinks.Make plans to go to commercial rd for mix and more drinks with jonny and the crew have to take needles so we can mix and some beer for more drinks.Get to jonnys more drinks.more drinks later and some naughty up the nose type tring to hold it together type influence,we are off to Urban Camo for more drinks and some proper rinse out.A few more drinks and a rinse out im wasted running round like my heads cut off ,but thats ok we all seen it befor no one is surprised.A couple of more drinks from almost everyone,which i must thank everyone for that, and were back at jonnys for a big dose of the seesha,plus one more drink.Thats all that was left in the fridge.Great chats with Jonny, Ben passes out .Me and jonny rock it till he has to go to work.Off to bens i know his flattmate has some big bottles of Tui in his fridge somewhere,must find the precisious,my smeegal mode is well into catorgory 5 thats the limit.ARRR praise my smeegal have found beer. Must continue.Some how have lost clothing upper body is exposed,tring to find myself and get it together.Back to Nicks i must go.Make it to Nicks pass out fingers only 1 centermeter away from bottle if only i can reach it.To late im am spent.Nick wakes up half naked drunk beast from couch.More drinks he asks.I raise my head in admoration a smile forms my face and i say fuk yea,this is how we do.We drink all day.

I am now in hospital being treated for mild diabetties

That was my weekend in review thanks to all envolved,Hienekin,Champagne,Orangeboom, Becks,Stella,JIM beam and watever i forgot., forgive me i was drunk.

Wouldnt mind some sort of sponsership.

Holy shit,ummm wat to say were to begin this weekend has been to epic for words big thanks auckland,wellington,noisia,rolf for representing,Martyns misses for getting lost in welly, martyn himself,wat a good cunt.

look out for teebee next smash coming your way.

ps: is black sun empire still coming this year

Definatly chuking this on the gig of the year pile.