Agent Alvin pics are up

kritical

Naa... Kritical decided to re-vamp the gallery... in the process fux0red teh comments

on that note... lol @ Ben K.O'd on the couch... think he took out the JGA'd comp... I definatley came in a close second... if not first equal...

Got jga'd up enough to vow to change my ways :idea:

Hay thanks to the commercial rd crew,was pushing it as per usual trying always to turn it up. Thanks paul for being patient you no wat im like after an all nighter .I dont tend to want to finish until im completly at my end,which wasnt till i was wondering through parnel, no shirt on big bottle of tui in my hand,pants round my ass,arr this is how i do,on my way to sects house.big ups to all who love reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeespect,cause we hold it tight inside.Ben did make it home alright good effort bruv.

Terra sucks at organising shit...

Here were the major problems with last saturday morning

1. He didn't take into consideration that people were trying to sleep

2. Didn't stop people going out back (pissed off the naughbours)

------

Well.. Terra officially owes me one for waking me up at 6am in the morning..

If pAKAGe gives the go then it's all on

1. Move the decks into the lounge (temporarily)

2. Clean the place up

I don't mind the after party as long as it's planned!

DEFFINATLY A GOOD IDEA,will you be up for the mourning rinse, if your not im going to personaly intervene ,he he. Hope that doesnt get me kicked out. I just loved how last week you came out after being asleep kicked me off the decks had a mix then went bak to bed.CLASSIC

[rant]

Bro,

My only real issue with saturday morning was that i had to getup and go to a wedding at 10AM!!! and i knew that i couldnt leave the wedding till atleast 10PM!!! So... i fell asleep during the cerimony.. and KO'd on the dude next to me's shoulder.. like 10 times.. and was a jibbering mess all day infront of my relatives and family friends :S

like... its all good if im still cranking too.. but i reserve the right to tell everyone to get the fuck out when i want to go to sleep, as do my other flatmates at all times

So.. we should just see how thursday goes. and play it by ear.. i dont really wanna do an all nighter eh.. i think ill be really wanting to get some rest after the gig. but that said.. could be completely wide awake with nothing to do, in which case its all good if we roll there.. but yeah.. respek my peace and quiet when i want it.

ez

ez

ez

ez

[/rant]

So wheres these pics? AND why didnt I get an invite back to commercial rd...

I know im not cool and shit but man!

im gonna have a cry!

go to the gallery and click on the '2006' button

and don't worry bro, I didn't invite anyone to my flat, it was terra who snubbed you, you should beat him up

d1: if you're going to welly don't do an all nighter!

aphra: indeed!

pakage: I know you have friday off.. and $10 says you're going to get home at some rediculously early/late hour in the morning..

also have to add, im hating on the new gallery layout, quite annoying not having all the thumb nails on one page and also that they load in a different window. reckon it was pretty much spot on when you could add comments etc

also have to add, im hating on the new gallery layout, quite annoying not having all the thumb nails on one page and also that they load in a different window. reckon it was pretty much spot on when you could add comments etc

okay..

1: I'll give you the option to display all thumbnails on one page and it will remember what option you choose. (Slower users were complaining about the thumbnails being all on one page)

2: I'll change the window that pops up so that it's more like the last one.. you can click next, back, whatever...

3: Comments will definately be coming back soon!