Geroge Bush

jga

"You teach a child to read, and he or her will be able to pass a literacy test.''

-George W. Bush, Feb. 21, 2001

"Redefining the role of the United States from enablers to keep the peace to enablers to keep the peace from peacekeepers is going to be an assignment."

-George W. Bush, Jan. 2001

"If a person doesn't have the capacity that we all want that person to have, I suspect hope is in the far distant future, if at all."

-George W. Bush, May 22, 2001

"First, we would not accept a treaty that would not have been ratified, nor a treaty that I thought made sense for the country."

-George W. Bush, on the Kyoto accord, April 24, 2001

"Neither in French nor in English nor in Mexican."

-George W. Bush, declining to take reporters' questions during a photo op with Canadian Prime Minister Jean Chretien, April 21, 2001

"It would be helpful if we opened up ANWR (Arctic National Wildlife Refuge). I think it's a mistake not to. And I would urge you all to travel up there and take a look at it, and you can make the determination as to how beautiful that country is."

-George W. Bush, at a White House Press conference, March 29, 2001

The George W. Bush Loyalty Quiz

10 Questions to Test Your Allegiance to President Bush

http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/blbushquiz.htm

My result...

Your score is 0 on a scale of 1 to 10. You hate Bush with a writhing passion. You think he is an idiot, a liar, and a warmonger who has been a miserable failure as president. Nothing would give you greater pleasure than seeing him run out of the White House, except maybe seeing him dragged away in handcuffs.

• 2 weeks later...