Short Films By Redstar309Z "After The End"

thr339z

So heres a film I did at film skool in august.12 of us were selected to shoot on 16mm with a full crew made up of students along with H.O.Ds made up of professionals.

I wrote and directed the film. we shot it in 3 hours and edited it on avid media composer in 2 days.

The breif was two actors with dialoge in one location maximum length 2minutes and 20 seconds inclusive of titles

yup so check it

feel free to leave comments questions and theories or criticisms.. personally I think its my best work thus far...

ALL WORK COPYLEFT Redstar309Z 2008

I shot short cuts when i was at sth seas so i know there were a lot of restrictions but.....

Pretty average bro from a shooters perspective bland boring rule book style static shots nothing new.

Storyline hhmmmm ok i guess but still nothing new.

How was old grundle Rundle he is a fucking good dude i have worked with him heaps in the industry.

I shot short cuts when i was at sth seas so i know there were a lot of restrictions but.....

Pretty average bro from a shooters perspective bland boring rule book style static shots nothing new.

Storyline hhmmmm ok i guess but still nothing new.

How was old grundle Rundle he is a fucking good dude i have worked with him heaps in the industry.

yeah I hear what ur saying bout static shots .. the film was cut ryte back in a narritive sense and stylistic as I was told to reign it it and play by the rules.

yea sean is good and he seemed to enjoy it...so much so that he has been vouching for me all over the place..

If you look deeper into it you will notice a few lil semiotic tricks that were implimented...

oh well term 4 is being cut as we speak rest assured thats a lil more technically advanced.

hold tyte for that shit too drop