Election Day

mike

ALWAYS Left! NEVER Right!.

If you are down with Obamas Victory just remember that a vote for john key or any right wing party makes you a hypocrite (obama is a leftist)

We have no such thing as "left" and "right" in this country.

Labour and National both fight over the centre.

If you are down with Obamas Victory just remember that a vote for john key or any right wing party makes you a hypocrite (obama is a leftist)

well its tru.....

the democrats are USA eqivilent of labour.. republicans ultra right wing national...

tru.. but fundamentally labour uphold the ideals of social democratic political theory while national are absolute proponents of the centre/far right...

same as the US innit?

but over there the two parties fight over the centre-right

dunno bout the rest of you but i spent my day making beats/drinking beers with my mates/mixing tunes in the sun....

voting was the very last thing on my mind...

where are we now????

so did i. but i managed to set aside 5 minutes to go vote. its not hard

In 1995, John Key joined Merrill Lynch as head of Asian foreign exchange in Singapore. That same year he was promoted to Merrill's global head of foreign exchange, based in London, where he may have earned around US$2.25 million a year including bonuses, which is about NZ$5 million at 2001 exchange rates. Some co-workers called him "the smiling assassin" for maintaining his usual cheerfulness while sacking dozens (some say hundreds) of staff after heavy losses from the 1998 Russian financial crisis.

Some co-workers called him "the smiling assassin" for maintaining his usual cheerfulness while sacking dozens (some say hundreds) of staff after heavy losses from the 1998 Russian financial crisis.

yeah i heard this...what a t*sser. doesn't hurt to show a little compassion...but "that's business" i guess.

next few months will certainly be entertaining, but i don't think things will be as 'country crippling' as some make out. we'll see...

John Key

Tbh I think what happened both here and in the US had nothing to do with left vs right or centre right vs extreme right or whatever you wanna call it - it was simply a case of the majority of the population not understanding much about the political policies of the parties and just wanting things to 'change' cause their lives aren't perfect and they think they deserve more

John Key

Tbh I think what happened both here and in the US had nothing to do with left vs right or centre right vs extreme right or whatever you wanna call it - it was simply a case of the majority of the population not understanding much about the political policies of the parties and just wanting things to 'change' cause their lives aren't perfect and they think they deserve more

Yup pretty much

John Key

Yup pretty much

Im disgusted ... Roger Fucking Douglas!!!! and John Key !

Definitely all about that wind of change in the air..

Most people from either side don't know shit. Some fairly radical opinions out there from people though. Like people threatening to leave the country because they think it's going to turn into Nazi Germany overnight