NOISIA TONIGHT!!!!!!

Pakage

:axe: :butthead: :acidnana: :armata_pdt_42: :barfkiss: :bananallama: :brennern: :ghost: :gmorning: :helmutbreak8mg: :hsbunchie: :hsjohnb: :fullscally2: :fruitybeverage: olongthecutebunny: :pdt_armataz_02_53: :pdt_armataz_07: :pdt_armataz_57: :pdt_armataz_53: :skoshslayer_anim_v2: :sheepfist_anim_v2: :slayer: :sunslay: :wave: :whitieslayer: :wavehump3px: :wormpeek: :wtfslay: :trippin:

since I pulled an all nighter and am now at work

Ohh did u? Mean from the first drop eh,, I left about 3.30 + had a few hours sleep, rinsed as tho.. Dont know how the mixing skills are with the rest of the Noisia Crew but that cat was all class.. NeuroDubs or STFU

Yeh & biggups D1 and Rolf for reppin down in welli 2nite

Yeah man, the sickness. The majority of the mixing was sweet, one or 2 slip-ups but hey, everyone makes mistakes. He had a pretty unique style of mixing as well which is good to see.

Gutted I missed this one,, herd only good reports...

What was his mixing style like Nato??

words do not explain how fucking awsome it was last night for me.. THAT is what i call fuckin drum and bass! it took me to a place only phat 06 took me to.. oh man... such a perfect night.. i fully envy rolf and donny.. i would love to do that all again! im still trying to comprehend it all.. cheers everyone for a wicked wicked night (it so nice to be surrounded by friends on the floor aye it makes it that one bit more fucking awsome) i love you guys

Yeah I fuckin' loved it as well. So much better than I imagined! That was one helluva charging dancefloor vibe goin' on too... ain't rinsed it like that in months. Felt wicked to be in the midst of it all going hard, like the first gigs I went to (as opposed to hangin' at the bar like an old hag).

Work ain't too productive today though... what a surprise...

yeah, stoked i ended up going to this!

well impressed with martin's (noisia) tune selection and mixing style...

so many killer tracks

pots was rinsing too..

one of the best tech gigs i've been to since keaton & hive a coupla years back.

Yeah I'm thoroughly rinsed eh

When The Tide came on I wanted to explode but just didn't have it left in me. My legs ache, that was an insane gig. Talked to Martjin afterwards; he seemed like a cool guy - he was saying how they never planned to do anything with their tunes it just happened, like someone else sent one of their tracks to Fierce and that was when someone took notice of them. Craziness. They are working on an album as well (or maybe they are about to start work on a CD, can't remember)

Did anyone hear that remix of "Noisia and Mayhem Featuring MC Verse - Choke"?

That was bad ass

Mean night, I don't normally get into the techy stuff but that was unreal, kinda sucked having a cold and trying not to pass out on the dance floor, apart from that t'was freakin sweet.

I think my record collection is going need a re-vamp after this morning...

Pics will be up shortly, there's a crack up one of Nato in there