a story of tech and support ....

bugsy

I originally started Tech Support because at the time because I saw a hole in Auckland market.

Drum and bass was probably at an all time low in the city then, and there was lots of issues both with parties and people. The general vibe at most parties was quite tired and half-assed and it really needed a bit of a jolt.

I decided on a Tech night, one because Liquid Recreation was about to start, and the two nights would work nicely co-existing, and the other because I was sick of seeing “heavierâ€

I remember multiple gigs from way back then where i knew every girl in the place. It was pretty much Margaret and her sister and the girl who always wore the cap and puched people when they steped inside her imaginary space bubble

just want to say a big thanks to you bugsy for that first set at tech support in old fu, when i first got on that bill i was shitting myself for a good 2 months in advance wondering if i was good enough to play out.. cheers for u and ollie sorting tht out and getting my foot in the door, will always be attending tech supports and outsourced.. such a quality concept...

i heard that bugsy was on life support in a dodgy ZULU hospital in south africa but the machinery broke down so all they had was an allen & heath mixer so they hooked it up to him and noticed that his heartbeat was running at 174bpm and when they put the filters on the mixer his eyes lit up and he woke up.. so it was literally tech support!!!

nice one mang. glad to hear you're back on top. i am very glad to have been a part of the tech support legacy over the last couple years.

wowzers....thats quite a moving story bugsy,good to hear your on the mend and still hyped on what you started.

i will be there with frickin metal bells on....

and thanks so much for letting me play that last tech support a few weeks back....

CHURCH..!!!!!!!!

thanks for all the comments guys .... pretty cool to hear

and thanks to all the pm's that have been sent, it seems to have been a tough year on a lot of people ....

what better way to end the year that a few drinks on the 20th at Fu, before everyone heads off over the xmas and new year period

and a fuckin sick concept for the upcoming gig too, will be there with old skool fu man wigs, grinding teeth etc just like dem old days....

Are you saying wigs will be up from Dunedin for Tech Support? If so...dope, haven't seen that fella for years.