jga

which one  

12 members have voted

1. 1. which one

• South Park
    • Family Guy
    • too close to pick

now this is a toughie

i really should have placed south park up against the simpsons and futurama up against family guy based solely on how long each program has been around, but ah well

VS

yeah id have to say family guy aswell.. i mean south park is good but for me it was never THAT good... i laugh way more when watching family guy i love it

I have to say family guy!

i love the randomness of their humor, it really cracks me up eh!

But southpark is a legendary cartoon in its own right! The way they manage to tackle the big issues in current events, with pretty level headed resolutions, all in the guise of a toilet humor style cartoon! Genius!

And cartman.. well.. where should i start! hes freakin psychoticly funny! gotta love it eh!

Kyle: Wow! That's a lot of seamen, Cartman.

Cartman: Yeah, I bought all that I could at this bank, and then I got the rest from this guy Ralph in an alley.

Stan: That's cool.

Cartman: Yeah, and the sweet thing is, the stupid asshole didn't even charge me money for it. He just made me close my eyes and suck on a hose.

Cartman: Hippies.They're everywhere. They wanna save the earth, but all they do is smoke pot and smell bad.

Cartman: Mom--Kitty is being a dildo.

Mrs. Cartman: Well, I know a little kitty who is sleeping with Mommy tonight.

Cartman: I've learned something, too: selling out is sweet because when you sell out, you get to make a lot of money, and when you have money, you don't have to hang out with a bunch of poor asses like you guys. Screw you guys, I'm going home.

Cartman: It's an Afghanistan goat, so it can't stay here, or else it'll choke on the sweet air of freedom.

Cartman: The fireman is very magical. Rub his helmet and he spits in your eye.

ok ok.. that will do.. im sure you get the point

,.l.. (0.o) ..l.,