if you never

thr339z

i would be rich cause i wouldnt of spent all my cash on vinyl and dj equipment

Chances are I would have just developed a lethal drug habit with all the extra disposable income though

too true dnb actually got me away from the commerical rave scene now i listen to music that you dont have to take drugs to make it sound good

I love snaxys awnser... and its very true.

me? I would be into psytrance /gabba I would wear thai fishermen pants and paint a third eye on me forehead ,wear shoes with bells on them. own a cafe called "logos" and make wheat grass juice at hippy fests. I would also be obesessed ( and never quite come bak from) the last heavy hit o dutch acid I had at either 398 or normanby I would know all the old burners from the early 90s scene on krizzle I would go on and on and on about sinners the box and DKD I would have 14 cats three dogs some colourful birds I would live in the depths o grey lynn. I would only eat vegan food. I would have done a mishon round western europe in the dub days navigating thru the dub maze, I would say "see me run now Im gone -dream on" I would look at drum and bass like its a cheaper stupider cousin of psy .

I would still have contacts on my cell phone of 025 numbers from trance heads from 1996. I would be rocking with the Ill communication.

I would have zeal rave gear and I would still wear it along with my Xtasi tops.

I would always forget that lost angel closed nearly ten years ago.

I would not write deeply cynical and subversive rants like this on a drum and bass web site. I would be all peace love and mungbeans and pretty much accept the fate of humanity and infact lay down and present to the mechanisms of the state and beg to be fucked... but in a total apathetic non conformist way , not wanting to tip the apple cart over too much but maybe sneakily kick it as I rocked past , and blame it on the dog.

I would be all about the planet , but be really all about my self and exhibit the most sickening attributes of early gen x late baby boomer mentality.

I would be a fan of the olympics But only secretly

I would think that train spotting sums up my generational placing and worship the poster that adorns my lounge wall in a shrine-esk kinda way. I would think that Aqua ROCK!. and be down with nick from shorty and be on the side of the current dubious bar owner on shorty who sells his soul to the gangs for pills.. I would know marx but not understand. I would have read the celistine prophecy and absolutely internalise its "words" I would be all over scully if I even detected a sniff of her vaccuous box... xfiles for life! there would only be today and certainly ,never would I mind it.

I would be assimilated in all the things above... and love it

Edited by Guest

redstar you'd be that guy @ all the festivals (tahiki, grey lynn) that shakes his ass on the d-floor with those gay hippy yellow pants

in fact... are you that guy?

LOL nah but I did elude to him in my post...man o man he disgusts me.... ewww shudder! and I tells ya what I prey to jeebus, allah ,vishnu ,the jedis ,mcdonalds ,budda that I found drum and bass ... so im not that guy... ewww ewww ewww

i would hopefully be in barcelona skateboarding at spots designed by architects and artists that actually had visions and at least one creative bone in their body instead of the boring straight up and down pre-skate-stopped ugly shit they continue to build incredibly slowly out of the cheapest ugliest materials known to man in this city.

i would hopefully be in barcelona skateboarding at spots designed by architects and artists that actually had visions and at least one creative bone in their body instead of the boring straight up and down pre-skate-stopped ugly shit they continue to build incredibly slowly out of the cheapest ugliest materials known to man in this city.

well when i get registered zeb, il ensure to make my architecture skate-worthy.

please merge...do it....if not for me but for future generations of skateboarders,we are just about the only people in the world creating artistic expression out of inanimate objects that the rest of the world simply looks at or sits their fat ass on....and auckland is by far one of the best examples of using cheap and ugly shit.

just think big,banked,curved,smooth,wide,strong and weird.....well find a way to use it constructively(couldnt hurt to throw in the odd water feature or spinning object either)

disclaimer: some damage to said objects/buildings may occur by way of gnarly/stylish shredding action.

this what im talkin about.

please watch this so you understand where im comin from...

http://www.dobedo.co.uk/dbd_viewmedia.php?mId=8

its very interesting even if you dont skate and if you dont like skaters then hopefully you might change your tune after watching this.

this is what is happening to aotea square right now pretty much.

am i the only person that cares that the monument at aotea is gone now.??

well when i get registered zeb, il ensure to make my architecture skate-worthy.

yeah doooo iiiitttt!!!

this what im talkin about.

please watch this so you understand where im comin from...

http://www.dobedo.co.uk/dbd_viewmedia.php?mId=8

its very interesting even if you dont skate and if you dont like skaters then hopefully you might change your tune after watching this.

this is what is happening to aotea square right now pretty much.

am i the only person that cares that the monument at aotea is gone now.??

yeah zeb!

it'll be a sad day if Southbank ever does go...although to be honest 'the man' was on about redeveloping Southbank even when i started skating...about 9 years ago, so i'm hoping its gonna stay around for a good while yet!!

that's not to say the undying protesting from all the local skaters has had no impact on saving the spot and keeping it going thank christ.

i'm just glad i managed to have a few decent sessions on that hallowed ground that's played such a key part in UK skateboarding history!

it was the dead-cert non-bust skatespot which was dry even on the wettest of days...

good times.

LONG LIVE SOUTHBANK!

Popular.