if you never

thr339z

am i the only person that cares that the monument at aotea is gone now.??

This may be coming back after they repair the carpark problems as they are going to rip the entire square up

another piece of nz skate history dies.i still dream about the bubbles that used to be across the rd from cheapskates khyber pass.

This may be coming back after they repair the carpark problems as they are going to rip the entire square up

another piece of nz skate history dies.i still dream about the bubbles that used to be across the rd from cheapskates khyber pass.

Chill out team, the monument is coming back, it has just been shifted out while the work is on. Yvonne works for the Auckland City group who does all the CBD projects so I've got the inside scoop innit

Chill out team, the monument is coming back, it has just been shifted out while the work is on. Yvonne works for the Auckland City group who does all the CBD projects so I've got the inside scoop innit

fingers crossed.