What the fuck?

Known One

Came across this video today... which freaked me the fuck out...

Its a video of a Giant Centipede (scolopendra gigantea robusta) killing and eating a mouse... I would have never believed such a centipede existed had I not seen the video... apparently the creature has a cyanide laced bite too... they bite people in some cases, giving them a really nasty toxic cyanide injection...

sick shit really... I don't recommend the video at all... but for those who undoubtedly want to see it anyways

Warning... this is disturbing... involves big centipede eating a mouse

Its a video of a Giant Centipede (scolopendra gigantea robusta) killing and eating a mouse...

That aint a mouse bro thats a RAT!

That centipede is about 1ft long

Dude, if thats a rat, then that centipede is fucking massive, thats gross!

Edited by Guest

that is some scary shit

how big can they grow?

cant weta's become huge if they are fed right

Hard to tell exactly how big they get, but here are a couple of articles I found:

"The Peruvian Giant Centipede is indeed a giant, at maturity, they will reach a length of seven and a half to ten inches, some even measuring as long as a foot."

Click here for the full article

Then I found another article that said:

"Rumored to be the largest centipede on earth! This is an old report of one that measured 17". In 2002, I've heard of a authentic report from a scientist of 25" !!! Not in the trade as the Galapagos Islands are protected. Max. length: 17"- 25" ? Range: Galapagos Islands, Pacific coast of Ecuador to Southern Peru and the Cook Islands."

Damn that's disgusting!

I remember when I was a wee young'n... we were at the beach.. somewhere in the coromandel.. we were sitting in this pool of water when a centipede floats rigth past me.. it was like swimming on top of the water

That was creepy as! Jumped out of the water so fast.. didn't go swimming again for ages...