Addictive foods and drinkies

Tim

in all honesty - i hate all carbonated beverages - don't drink 'em, hate all fast foods (except McDonald's and KFC...c'mon, everyone has at least one vice...), pretty much everything that's processed i guess...

you'll only see me eatin' veggies and fish, possibly a bit of chickhan...okay the curry i had on Tuesday night is an exception to this, but i made it myself

Demon

Black and Red Lollies

Epic Brazillian food from new cafe on queen street

EPIC thai food especially the curry puffs and thai fried rice med hot (thai med hot not euro med hot) with cashews and veges

Redstar309Z Patented uber hell pizza (chicken,feta camenbert jalapenos Hell chilli sauce,sweet chili sauce,satay sauce,onion cashews tomatos capsicum) try if you dare,, I tells you what its FUCKING epic

uber glitch dub step gash core oonst

Southland tales Directed by Richard Kelly ,Director of Donnie Darko ( bought it a month ago have watched it 36 times, I shit you not! its just that good

On set food , Breakfast for the win!, avo on toast with tomato and camenbert: Lunch consisting of epic salads, epic meats epic bread epic barkers balckcurrent concentrate.then epic toasties and crackers with cheese and shit whilt block reheresing after lunch with the ability to have well wikkid mochas of triple flat whites when needed..

Evils September mix

Epic Brazillian food from new cafe on queen street

please tell me more.....

well. it is one the left hand side if your going up queen street, just after the scoady as fuck chinese smorgasboard place .. You roll in clean as nice as freindly staff... They have ban maries full o food like black beans rice peaella epic ham type cheese stuff beefy vege goodness portugese pasta,more veges,chicken bun tings beef bun tings....

so its all by weight like 1000 grams cos me ten bux but I was FULL AS! I def reccomend it also theres usually hawt brazillin gurls loitering

well. it is one the left hand side if your going up queen street, just after the scoady as fuck chinese smorgasboard place .. You roll in clean as nice as freindly staff... They have ban maries full o food like black beans rice peaella epic ham type cheese stuff beefy vege goodness portugese pasta,more veges,chicken bun tings beef bun tings....

so its all by weight like 1000 grams cos me ten bux but I was FULL AS! I def reccomend it also theres usually hawt brazillin gurls loitering

dope, i'm there!

but any kraft > other peanut butter

That stuff is horrible sugary crap i reckon. I dont understand why they put sugar in peanut butter.

Tub of organic peanut butter from harvest is the business.

Have to agree with Tom Face.

That ceres shit is pretty much 100% nuts, just a tiny bit of organic salt.

but any kraft > other peanut butter

That stuff is horrible sugary crap i reckon. I dont understand why they put sugar in peanut butter.

word. its wrong i tells ya.

Mark and I go though a jar of Ceres organic peanut butter in like a week!

Other addictions: coffee, english muffins, coriander, (fresh from the garden), chilli, cheese on toast, oh and