DNB/Dubstep/general electronic wish list for 09

thr339z

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loxy B2B Ink

Spor B2B Chris Renegade (these two played an amazing set at the last renegade hardware at the end in London)

Calyx B2B Tebee

Bad Company

Mampi Swift & IC3

Friction & SPMC

Subfocus

Clipz

Hazard

Original Sin

Taxman

Black Sun Empire

Dom & Roland

Eksman

Skibba

DJ Fu & The Jungle Drummer

I could keep going on forever!!!

You seen the KJ Sawka clips on You Tube?

The rooftop and basement ones are pretty bad too

that's f*cking ace man, he's got some serious skills...and an abundance of excess energy!

Great link. Fu/Jungle Drummer & KJ Sawka double bill imo.

cheers for the welcome phonetics!

Just thought of another couple who would be good to see:

Zinc - never dissapoints and has got to be overdue a visit!

Chrissy Chris - I have been hearing a lot of good things from the motherland, unfortunately I missed him when I was in Bristol for new year as I had to make my way over to another club to see nz's own Cern who also played an awesome set at the last renegade hardware which also happend to be the last renegade harware set ever at the end!! so gutted!!!! what a club that place is!!

I'm also looking for some fellow DnB heads to go raving with as most of my mates here have the worst taste in music possible so I never have any raving partners! I have only really seen the auckland scene when there has been a big name over but being home at xmas has made me realise how much I miss the regular raving sessions so am keen to see more of the local scene.

Anyway just realised how much I am jibbering on...my apologies!

cheers for the welcome phonetics!

Just thought of another couple who would be good to see:

Zinc - never dissapoints and has got to be overdue a visit!

Chrissy Chris - I have been hearing a lot of good things from the motherland, unfortunately I missed him when I was in Bristol for new year as I had to make my way over to another club to see nz's own Cern who also played an awesome set at the last renegade hardware which also happend to be the last renegade harware set ever at the end!! so gutted!!!! what a club that place is!!

I'm also looking for some fellow DnB heads to go raving with as most of my mates here have the worst taste in music possible so I never have any raving partners! I have only really seen the auckland scene when there has been a big name over but being home at xmas has made me realise how much I miss the regular raving sessions so am keen to see more of the local scene.

Anyway just realised how much I am jibbering on...my apologies!

haha, no worries man, i'm a Pom too incase you wasn't sure, it's all good

yeah i've never actually seen Chrissy Chris either or been to The End!

i've been to Fabric though and that was certainly an eye-opener, talk about a mega club...man...

yeah man, keen to meet up. Fu is like the local gathering spot so most people you'll see there are on here