The missing verse...

Known One

ok this is weird..

last night i was sitting in the room of one of the members to cutsguts..

we were chatting.. getting stoned.. listening to music.. you know... as you do..

one thing we spoke of was twins.. i said "yeh i know some twins etc etc"

he said "yeh i used to know some twins etc etc"

ANYWAY.. then we began to talk more... for some reason he mentioned what schools he went to.. mentioning ANI.. i was like "oh yeh.. i know some kids that went to ANI" (you all speaking about it on the forum that day) he was like "for real? what age?" i was like "21-22 i dunno" ...then it all made sence... his name is Adain Sine.. and those twins we were both talking about.. were the SAME twins... hmm... it made me feel weird.. but it also made me feel nice.. like the world is oh-so connected and auckland is a big place... but not that big...

so yeh.. got all excited cause i had been speaking to him about this "possy" of guy mates that i have made in the D&B "scene" lately.. and he was intersted since he is doing the whole synth band thing and having gigs at Foci.. so... yeh.. he is gonna come to Foci on thursday to meet you all again.. so Craig: you knew that guy making those sounds up there on the stage at Edens that time... i mean... if you guys remember him...

ANYWAY fuck this is a long post.. but it was also a cool post

any enemy of pAKAGe's is an enemy of everyones right guys!

whose got my back? does anyone NOT have their hand up?

just jokes. not enemys, but what that dude did to jenny is pretty messed.. i realise that it was like about six or seven years agon now. but still..

she was a really good friend of mine, and people just shouldnt do that kind of shit to other ppl..

anywayz.. already got enough drama on my plate atm..

Edited by Guest

Any friend of Aphra's is a friend of mine..

haha I know you were speaking figuratively however that's still funny

I hold no judgement on people, sounds like these two know something that I don't? or maybe heard something?.. I dunno..

I'll be at Foci so if he's there I'll say hello.. do the whole "ahh what you been up to after school?"...

last night at safari I did that with 3 different people.. crazzzy

anyway..

i just thought it was funny cause we were speaking of twins..

and not knowing it.. you two were the only twins both of us have really known...

and were talking about it not knowing that..yeh.. i dunno

hmm.. i guess you had to be there to see the sort of weirdness of it