BDO........whos going?

thr339z

First time in ages I'm not going... Can't go to Z-Trip the night before either... Boss on holiday =(

bro thats poos.. infact I think u should impliment the "poos" excuse at work and say you have the squirts so u can go to Z-trip at least

so its number 16 bdo for me next friday! man o man i cant wait!

so who else is going?

So you've been to everyone in New Zealand so far plus one of the one's in Australia? Jebus that's well done.

I do suspect you might be miscounting as this will be the 15th one in New Zealand.

Or have you traveled aus and been to more than one Big Day Out in a year? I'd like to go to one over the ditch next time the line up is massive enough to warrant it.

Oh, to get back on topic. Yes I am going, I'll be doing live updates and a review. Here's a link to my preview:

http://tvnz.co.nz/entertainment-news/a-man-big-day-out-mission-2439484

so who else is going?

So you've been to everyone in New Zealand so far plus one of the one's in Australia? Jebus that's well done.

I do suspect you might be miscounting as this will be the 15th one in New Zealand.

Or have you traveled aus and been to more than one Big Day Out in a year? I'd like to go to one over the ditch next time the line up is massive enough to warrant it.

Oh, to get back on topic. Yes I am going, I'll be doing live updates and a review. Here's a link to my preview:

Deace write up bro!

so who else is going?

well I have been to every new zealand bdo since 1994 (which was the first new zealand one) . there was one that didnt happen though and for the life of me I cant remember what year it was...yup so prob 15? I used to have all me tickets but they have been lost and now I only have like 6

yep, only missed two, and one of them being due to the no BDO year, post death at Limp Bizkit in aus???

But I'll say it again, it will be the only one I miss because there are no special drawcards for me, not even fantomas, or prodigy!

Still have most of me tickets (the flashy ones with holograms too!)

Sweet, I wasn't trying to be a smart arse, I was actually interested in your exploits.

Chur, might see you there.

Exploits at the bdo! man i have loads .. there was once a time when I got interviewed for nightline about all the bdos I went too and I retold a tale on how I spewed on a few hundred people in the korn mosh pit cos I was "dehydrated" heh more like ODing after doing two grams in 40 minutes

then there s when I tried to start a riot when prodigy played for the second time or when I blagged on to the main stage on acid when rammstein was playing and dribbled at the crazyness .. OR when I won ten tix and a corprate box with 1k bar and food tab...OR when me and me mates @ the Immortal and epic and IMO BEST bdo the rain and ratm bdo in 97 I think, and we decided that we would have a mud fight before rage came on and some mudd got thrown on stage and they came out and said rage wouldnt play unless we stopped. so... we did...

I def think ken west should give me a job eh....

AND! Cos im so nice and I love your work I will lend u my copy of the bdo interview I did on nightline if ye want.. Pm me

Stories for days stories for days!!!!!