GESTAPO INFILTRATION

Guest Room101

so, its become apparent lately that certain nightclubs around ak have begun, to be infiltrated by our big brothers in the police force...

maybe its been going on for awhile, but it came to a head recently when a dozen or more uniformed officers swooped in on a pre-bdo gig.

They claimed to be doing a license check and under age drinkers sweep, but in the end, they only pulled one person, a front row regular, and it seemed to me, that they knew who they were looking for.

This time no one actually got arrested, but of course a little bit more intel was gathered for the "drum and bass miscreants" case file.

i have my theories on this whole situation, but all i wanna say here is to everyone out raving, be careful.

i aint trying to tell people what to do or how to have your fun, it seems that some simple tips are required for those who maybe newer to this game than the rest, so;

dont be stupid with your cell phones. codes bro.

be discreet in your activities at the bar.

and dont ever carry shit you really dont need to be holding onto in a club.

peace

babylon already fell bro.

in berlin they got massive pieces of the actual tower on display in museums...

among other ancient tresures from "lost" cultures including egypt, theres a whole frontadge of a marble grand hall from greece rebuilt in full.

fuck knows how they got it all back in pieces but they definately did some conquering... no wonder the world is in ruins ay

so, its become apparent lately that certain nightclubs around ak have begun, to be infiltrated by our big brothers in the police force...

maybe its been going on for awhile, but it came to a head recently when a dozen or more uniformed officers swooped in on a pre-bdo gig.

They claimed to be doing a license check and under age drinkers sweep, but in the end, they only pulled one person, a front row regular, and it seemed to me, that they knew who they were looking for.

This time no one actually got arrested, but of course a little bit more intel was gathered for the "drum and bass miscreants" case file.

i have my theories on this whole situation, but all i wanna say here is to everyone out raving, be careful.

i aint trying to tell people what to do or how to have your fun, it seems that some simple tips are required for those who maybe newer to this game than the rest, so;

dont be stupid with your cell phones. codes bro.

be discreet in your activities at the bar.

and dont ever carry shit you really dont need to be holding onto in a club.

peace

sound advice....hold shit tyte,, the popo are swarming

It's not a new thing, remember cops doing the rounds in the old FU many a time..

Good advice to be careful / streetsmart though fellas.. especially all you young dudes and dudettes pulling hand signals and crawling around the club so blatantly mashed these days

Good advice to be careful / streetsmart though fellas.. especially all you young dudes and dudettes pulling hand signals and crawling around the club so blatantly mashed these days

Take note Dr Awesome

Rave Triangles whut?