so how was big day out?

beable

Pretty sure he's the new vocalist/MC. There's 5 people in The Pendulum now right?

I thought MC Verse was their regular MC...

Yep MC Verse is the MC for Pendulum Live and always has been.. someone else sings the gay-emo vocal parts though.

Yeah I've never seen the main stage that packed out, that early on in the day. I was amazed.. Sounded like shit though, from where I was sitting anyway. Can't stand those synth lines..

Agree with Bugsy, that band could be so much better.....

Highlight for me definately Fanotmas, playing the whole Directors Cut album made me happy. Mike was on form loved watching him. Drummer was a little slow and not quite on target at times, but was excellent.

Wicked day for sure.

a pity that they made it so generic .... the rock elements are typical rock, and the drum and bass elements are very basic too.

such a pity.

isnt that the case with most popular music these days? its dumbed down to match the IQ of the regular joes its aimed at.

highlights prodigy and pendulum. Sure some of the pendulum tunes were cringe-worthy and sounded funky, but cant beat any form of dnb in a crowd that huge. the D was more of a mosh than anything, was funny seeing the freaked out kids leaving as soon as it got rowdy.

Prodigy just smashed it. neva seen em live and neva seen anythin like it

highlights prodigy and pendulum. Sure some of the pendulum tunes were cringe-worthy and sounded funky, but cant beat any form of dnb in a crowd that huge. the D was more of a mosh than anything, was funny seeing the freaked out kids leaving as soon as it got rowdy.

Haha yeah completely forgot to mention the death pits / smash pits during Pendulum. Was so bizarre to watch.

I knew we were missing something at Fu.

Haha yeah completely forgot to mention the death pits / smash pits during Pendulum. Was so bizarre to watch.

I knew we were missing something at Fu.

well, they do feature on the new crusty demons soundtrack "Unleash Hell 2009"

alongside other such hardcore acts as pantera, rammstein, slipknot, korn, disturbed and system of a down. and perhaps not quite such hardcore acts as panic at the disco, fallout boy and my chemical romance..

LINK

i still dont quite know what to make of all this.