Nostradamus Vs 2012

thr339z

anyone else hear that oil prices are at an all time low yet petrol prices have been slowly on the rise...

so over being shafted like this...

OPEC being the cunts they are modulate the amount of crude that's refined. Keeping the price up.

can't believe we [as in 'everyone'] just keep going along with it all and don't mind that we're blatently being ripped off...it's really starting to get to me

2012 could be about dead on for some giant ice shelf sliding into the sea in Greenland in the more extreme expectations of climate change are to be believe. That would bring about a pretty sudden global change, marking the beginning of a new age of mankind... so who knows?

2012 could be about dead on for some giant ice shelf sliding into the sea in Greenland in the more extreme expectations of climate change are to be believe. That would bring about a pretty sudden global change, marking the beginning of a new age of mankind... so who knows?

yeah man, i'm really looking forward to seeing what's going to happen (and what's happening/changing right now) as things approach 2012.

yeah man, i'm really looking forward to seeing what's going to happen (and what's happening/changing right now) as things approach 2012.

same....

But also ... there needs to be less talk and more action...

The time is here that we MUST stand up and recreate our destiny. Theres really no excuse...People say "nah not keen , my life is sweet!" is it really? ...ask your self whats next, and not just for you but for everyone..I belive that the next 3 years are a time for us all to prepare and get ready for the shift. Im a perscriber to the theory that it wont be a cataclysmic earth shattering physical thing but more a major shift in our collective values and the way we look at each other and the world.

I have a long history of saying this shit, you guys have heard it from me a million times before. But seriously ..All That Glitters Is not gold, all that we know is not always the truth. The truth can be found with in our selves and we can all travel towards a better future.. WE MUST RISE!

anyone else hear that oil prices are at an all time low yet petrol prices have been slowly on the rise...

so over being shafted like this...

OPEC being the cunts they are modulate the amount of crude that's refined. Keeping the price up.

can't believe we [as in 'everyone'] just keep going along with it all and don't mind that we're blatently being ripped off...it's really starting to get to me

well what's needed is an anti opec consumer bloc, who can leverage bulk prices for oil.

yeah man, like i'm all keen for standing up and telling these f*ckers to 'get out', but how on Earth are we supposed to do that if no-one else is going to stand with us, you know?

i've often entertained the idea that all the people in one country or all the people in a major city (like Auckland) decide "nah, f*ck it. I ain't going to work today...or the rest of the week".

If EVERYBODY did that, then we'd have some action...but people are too comfortable and law abiding.

yeah man, like i'm all keen for standing up and telling these f*ckers to 'get out', but how on Earth are we supposed to do that if no-one else is going to stand with us, you know?

i've often entertained the idea that all the people in one country or all the people in a major city (like Auckland) decide "nah, f*ck it. I ain't going to work today...or the rest of the week".

If EVERYBODY did that, then we'd have some action...but people are too comfortable and law abiding.

what you can do is not drive....

OR go out and meet some peeps and get involved rather than talking about it on the internwebs...

The whole oil thing is a mass distraction their are way more important issues...

stand up and rise!... to what?

what do you proposed is 'changed'...?

Details plz

relience on material goods.

collective not indervidual

an understanding of the natural world

attitudes to the media et al

attitudes to war ,religion,racism

If we collectivly shift in our indervidualy subjective the doors will be opened to new ways and thoughts that could potentially liberate us from the implied nonsence we are slaves to today

then the social stuff can start....