oscar grant shot by cops.....

zeb

nah, i dont think he was shooting at the helicopters eh. he did however shoot and kill a civilian while he was trying to escape the cops.

Police have confirmed an innocent bystander was killed after being confronted by an armed man who was at the time being pursued by police on Auckland's Northwestern Motorway today.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10553280

The cops shot the civilian as I'm sure you all know by now. What a fucking shit storm. The 50 year old who was on the rampage has been wacked on P for a few years and has told his lawyer he has no recollection of any of the events on the day. What a fucking tool.

Only good thing to come out of the whole situation was a comment by a neighbour of where the shootings occurred. "I was at home playing GTA 4 when suddenly I realised the gunshots I heard weren't coming from the game".

Only good thing to come out of the whole situation was a comment by a neighbour of where the shootings occurred. "I was at home playing GTA 4 when suddenly I realised the gunshots I heard weren't coming from the game".

hilarious

Surround sound even

Predictable and fucken grim how the defence has claimed the accused doesn't remember any of it, and how they've used the crack card and will no doubt plead insanity.

Hope this fucker goes down anyway.

Won't comment much on the cops shooting the innocent dude until we hear the facts, what i will say for now is that the way they addressed the media / public about it was very, very poor form.

Edited by Guest

PS - he wouldn't have been shooting the chopper. He only had a sawn-off, lol

a sawn off 22 calibre rifle. he could have easily hit a chopper if it was close enough.

.22 is effective within 150 meters

the amount of damage that would be caused at this range is admittedly negligible, but a cracked out dickhead on the run from the coppa's is quite possibly deluded enough to think that his pea shooter is gonna take down a chopper and pop off a few rounds at it.