Searching for locations

thr339z

Yoza...

Im in pre prod for a music video at the mo....

Im looking for some locations.

Heres what I need (or would like)

Desloate ruined structures Or Dead looking plant life and ruins Or a mixture of the two... would be good if it was relativly central...

any ideas?

Basque Park? Being a Newton boy I'm sure you've already considered that though

The Sol Square (un)development on Crummer Rd is looking pretty desolate too

Used to be a large area near Quay St/the train station that was full of rubble.. we used to call it the Mad Max zone.. although I believe it's mostly developed now (Vector arena etc).

what about that scody ass building opposite fu?

never been in there but i'm sure there's a lot of ruined structure material, just mind the bums..

I had a good look once. It's inhabited by several bums. Upper floors are well set up with mattresses and candles etc and don't really smell like wee. You can't really get down into the car park from what I saw, but if you go out down to the left into the still functioning car park and poke your head through the wall in the far corner you can see a sick room full of tags if I recall. Must be a way. BNBNZ enquiry imo.

check the cool store that burnt down in penrose just before xmas (hugo johnston drive) Before the fire there were film crews there shooting every week. Now its all cordoned off but pretty easy to breach and if anything better for filming now

respect to all will go for a location reece this week ... Im liking the sound of the herne bay place

basqe park is def an option but not to sure if the light will b good there....

yah i considered the building cross frm fu,, theres loads o issues though,, like i dont wanna be rocking in with 2x 6k cameras and shit and having to deal with (or crush skull of) cracked out homeless peeps... if i had securtity I would be all over it....

penrose sounds cool and canada street

woot woot ....

cheers guys!

if u stumble on anything else let me know

nice on the dero hunt i go

respect to all will go for a location reece this week ... Im liking the sound of the herne bay place

The Herne Bay place is owned by my brothers friends parents if I'm thinking of the same place. They had a big demolition party last year as they are building on the section so I would say it has gone now.

The Herne Bay place is owned by my brothers friends parents if I'm thinking of the same place. They had a big demolition party last year as they are building on the section so I would say it has gone now.

churchur!

spot on anzac ave on the left as you go up the hill...building absolutely covered in posters, if you get in its like the builing opposite fu minus the bums.

i think the one in the downtown carpark off fort street has gone - pity, cos this would have been mean for ya! dero as...not much in the way of floors.

just before the albany turnoff on the northern motorway is a sweet spot, its on the left covered in graff.