Worst Film Ever

thr339z

As we stumble through this unfortunate age full of dialectic skull fucks. We are forced to consume all manner of media. Some we like Some we love and then some we hate.

We have all been there Im sure, When you are forced to watch a film and although its terrible you still want to sit through it..

So here in lies the question

What is your WORST FILM......

The film you hate the most....

mine........ Titanic OR Aussie Park Boys both fucking stinkers and both make me wanna slice open my skull and reach into open skull with electric egg beater, switch it on And then spoon feed my mashed and liquified brain to my self...

truly terrible pieces of cinema....

Your Turn..........

If i want to watch ads, i can get them for free on TV. If i want to be told an obvious story with an obvious ending, i'll watch Barney the motherfuckin Dinosaur.

lmao

good call bro, good call!

I'll have a think about my worst film...

Definately! Barney the motherfuckin dinosaur! LOL :armata_pdt_11:

Cant stand some of the crap hollywood puts out eh! Ever seen 'the transporter' thats like the crappiest action movie out eh! Its one of those ones which is just sooo fuckin bull shit it makes you sick.. like:

Oh, i crashed my car, i know ill just jump off this bridge.. Oh, look over here, a Jet ski, what a stroke of luck.. ill just drive this up onto the beach over here, oh and look at that, a rocket launcher.. just lying on the beach here, how convenient, illl just blow up these guys boat here, jump in this car which has the key in the ignition, Oh look a map in the glove box of where to find the bad guys, and wow.. i just got shot, but i was saved by this dumb lump of metal my mother gave me that i keep in my breast pocket for good luck.. shit i ran outta ammo while killing half of the badguys 400 henchmen strong army with one sweeping burst of my mp5.. pulled another clip clear outta my asshole and then killed the remaining 200 henchmen with another un aimed spam in their generel direction.. FUCKING BULLSHIT, I HATE IT! I HATE IT

well.. thats not the exact story.. but may aswell be.. its like, everything is soo convenient its just ridiculus

/rant

Anything ever produced by a major studio.

If i want to watch ads, i can get them for free on TV. If i want to be told an obvious story with an obvious ending, i'll watch Barney the motherfuckin Dinosaur.

fukin word dude

Dreamcatcher

If you've seen it, you know it's the fucken worst movie ever. Steven King needs to give up and start writing Goose Bump books.

the book was almost as shit.

crazy slug monster things that come out of your ass?? what kind of fuking story line is that??

Dreamcatcher

If you've seen it, you know it's the fucken worst movie ever. Steven King needs to give up and start writing Goose Bump books.

the book was almost as shit.

crazy slug monster things that come out of your ass?? what kind of fuking story line is that??

Sounds Fantastic!,,, will definately have to source that badd boy

heheheheheh