Redstar309Z "Kryptex Vs The Xmas Poo"

thr339z

Due to popular demand .. Redstar309Z presents the (slightly edited ) raw version Of Kryptex Vs The Xmas poo,,,

filmed a top a balcony looking over krd in central auckland new zealand ,,

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED REDSTAR309Z 2009 Copyright Redstar309Z bpc09

... Faark.

Shit son, I bet you're stoked on having Copyleft's on that shit!

I do! I do!

an artist MUST retain ownership of creative works . and can copyleft or copyright at will ... LOve it it amuses me so much love ur rendition of the xmas poo song... it warms my heart and gives me warm fuzzies....

churrrrrrrrrr9

an artist MUST retain ownership of creative works . and can copyleft or copyright at will ...

lol. in that case ben, ill call the southpark boys and let them know that youve plagiarized one of their charaters and songs

an artist MUST retain ownership of creative works . and can copyleft or copyright at will ...

lol. in that case ben, ill call the southpark boys and let them know that youve plagiarized one of their charaters and songs

Technically under new zealand copyright law the case would be awarded to me. as the song is a satire and is not the original. If I had of taken images and audio directly from the source and not changed it in any way and released it as my IP I would be liable. But in this case..im not .... And it is under my creative copyright..