Energy Drink Names

Pakage

How about something like "Molotov - It'll set yo ass on fiiaaaah"

its getting there.. but this product is going to be used through out the year in various different shapes and forms and could even end up on my portfolio website that i build as a final project. so i do want to take it semi-seriously.

some dude last year made up one called 'cock monkey' and he was just being a jackass, but the teacher made him stick with it lol.

my original idea which i thought was fuckin awesome was to call it,

"MC Squared" (i cant do the 2 up there)

as in E=MC Squared

as in my drink is pure energy..

but its already a brand in the states.. fuckers.

Jesus in a can: Redeem yourself, salvation within, salvate yourself, a revelation

Michael Jackson already did that... although I think it was Jesus Juice... same shit

I was thinking of that, couldn't remember the name he called it

no actual ideas but here are some synonyms u may be able to work with

application, burn, conductivity, current, dynamism, electricity, force, friction, gravity, heat, horsepower, juice, kilowatts, magnetism, potential, pressure, radioactivity, rays, reaction, response, service, steam, strength, voltage, wattage (these are synonyms)

and some more

activity, animation, application, ardor, birr, dash, drive, effectiveness, efficacy, efficiency, endurance, enterprise, exertion, fire, force, forcefulness, fortitude, get-up-and-go, go, hardihood, initiative, intensity, juice, life, liveliness, might, moxie*, muscle, operativeness, pep, pizzazz, pluck, potency, power, puissance, punch, spirit, spontaneity, stamina, steam, strength, toughness, tuck, vehemence, verve, vim, virility, vitality, vivacity, zeal, zest, zing, zip*, élan personally i think PIZZAZZ is pretty sharp, oh well hope this helps.