Joachim's reviews - Latest = Innuendo by Trei

joachim

Gidday you's fullas. I figured instead of creating a new thread every time I do a bass orientated review I'd just chuck them all up in here.

Latest review = Trei - Innuendo:

http://tvnz.co.nz/entertainment-news/music-review-trei-2996345

To avoid confusion, the posts between here and the next bump are about Faster than Light by State of Mind:

http://tvnz.co.nz/entertainment-news/music-review-state-mind-2529162

Edited by Guest

Forgot to mention, for those of you who haven't bought a copy yet, we'll be adding a giveaway to the site when a couple of other competitions finish later in the week.

Our competition section is choka atm.

Please no u2u's asking me to rig the comp as I won't be the one drawing it.

Forgot to mention, for those of you who haven't bought a copy yet, we'll be adding a giveaway to the site when a couple of other competitions finish later in the week.

Our competition section is choka atm.

Please no u2u's asking me to rig the comp as I won't be the one drawing it.

Bump, competition added:

http://tvnz.co.nz/entertainment-news/music-review-state-mind-2529162

Are you just able to review anything you want?

Depends on how you look at it, at this stage the website seems to just publish everything I do without any problems but it's about how much time I have/ what I can source.

Working on the later, only so much I can do about the former.

IMO I think you need to start abusing that some more =) And specify vinyl only while you're at it!

As much as I would like to my current contact is realistic about how much benifit there would be to having vinyl reviewed by someone at TVNZ.

To be honest I'm realistic about it as well, not much point atm imo.

Drum and Bass is winning on the dj support, dj's hear tunes in clubs/ mixes and go pay for them legally, unlike the rampant theft present in other dance genres.

The point where it can improve the most is turning punter support in the clubs to cd sales. For various reasons that's the part I'm interested in at the moment.

Making more people aware of the cd's will also hopefully have the effect of instead of those who know keeping it themselves they'll play the music at their flats and the flow on can begin.

That said, if anyone out there does want to give me free records, please feel free to get in touch.

Greed combines disgruntlement with finance with stirring keys and a deep baseline.

finance? surely you mean finesse?

cool review though jo. big ups

and lol @ your "This does make me feel a little like a tosser " call

Greed combines disgruntlement with finance with stirring keys and a deep baseline.

finance? surely you mean finesse?

cool review though jo. big ups

and lol @ your "This does make me feel a little like a tosser " call

Nope, read the review again, he used to work in finance innit.

Cheers though.

Edit: it was the sub-editor who changed it from 'his disgruntlement with finance'

• 1 month later...

Bump:

check out my Rumble in the Jungle review:

http://tvnz.co.nz/entertainment-news/music-review-rumble-in-the-jungle-2699948

It's more taylored for those on the outside as opposed to being for the heads if you will. I thought some of you might be curious as to what I'm saying to the non-heads so feel free to check it out if you wish

Competition coming soon.

nice review. good to see dnb on a tvnz website

Cheers man.

I think this is the 4th dnb cd I've done for the site and hoping to get a few more through soon.

I'm also working on a dnb piece for nz music month, a look at a few albums in retrospect.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...