Pool Comp

Rolf

okay, hopefully back on track with this haven't won for a while either.

this week giving away a ticket to zinc. not sure about turnout so it'll be singles. haven't had a chance to fix my cue so i'm not that hopeful this week

hope to see a few of you down there. not sure what the crowd'll be like after a long weekend.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

second! second goddammit!!! coxsy won. one of the randoms. and its all my own fault too. i was playing a decent game, just wanted to go home so was playing stupid shots.

ah well. he didn't want the ticket anyway so i still got it

this week giving away passes to organikismness this fri.

gonna be singles comp with bar tab and pass to first and a pass for the runner up.

hopefully get more regulars this week. hopefully i win this time

second again!!! this better not become a habit. scott won, aka zenith. i should've won. i lost the second game by missing the black while up by three

breaks are going down next time. this is war

couldn't sort tickets to anything this week but still got the bar tab so everyone still better play

i better win this week. finally got my act together and fixed my cue. the glue is drying as i post. if i win i'll give the bar tab to skono... but only if he drinks it all in 1/2 an hour

haven't been able to sort anything again this week. but hopefully sorted a new source for tix. not sure what's actually happening tomorrow either. heard rumours of a fashion show beforehand. haven't been able to get in touch with anyone at safari to see if they're shifting tables or what.

all still on as far as i'm concerned. see you there

haven't been able to sort anything again this week. but hopefully sorted a new source for tix. not sure what's actually happening tomorrow either. heard rumours of a fashion show beforehand. haven't been able to get in touch with anyone at safari to see if they're shifting tables or what.

all still on as far as i'm concerned. see you there

Scott is out of town this week, so that should even the odds a bit

made the final last week but as usual, failed to win it. even with my cue... i suck. oh well. there's always next time and the next and the next until i get sick of it (i don't think i will any time soon)

anyway, people have been finding the 3 way final thing a bit confusing so i was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on how to play it out. nothing too complicated. or, more people could play and it wouldn't be a problem

this week i have so far got 1 ticket to calibre and marcus intalex to give away. i'll hopefully sort another one in time for the comp. should be a good one. hope to see all there (and playing! (tomkid ))

and zenith, bring your cues

3 way final-

play killer perhaps-

all 3 players play at once, 1 person is 1-5, one 6-10 and the other 11-15

object is to knock the other players balls out, if all your balls are sunk, your out and u lose.

you can sink your own balls to get posistion on the next ball if you choose, rules are the same as standard 8-ball, but clearly there isnt a blackball.

teh.

ill bring my cues, but aint playing with them. (9-ball cues so have a 13mm tip)