Pool Comp

Rolf

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok yo!

Tonight, we have 2 tickets to the D1NZ gig on this sunday to give away!!

Big ups to Louise from D1NZ for the opportunity to play there, and the free tickets to give one of yall!

For further info on the drumandbass and drifting going on on sunday, check out the events section!

Click Here

Score any teebee tickets rolf?

in bit of a rush at the moment.

plunder won last week. was a decent turn out for that. this week got a double pass to junglist to give away. cheers getafix. should be another good jungle night hope to see you all there tomorrow.

good to see the pool comp still going strong. nice to have a break too, thanks Kelz.

roan won last week. it was a strange comp with a few people not playing their best. ('m talking about me here, yet again ).

this week we've got a double pass to roll to give away. plus bar tab. should be fun, as always. hope to see you tnere.

finally have a chance to post.

i won last week! (finally) it was a big comp and there were a couple of forfeits and it went on a bit long but i won, so i don't care.

this week we have a double pass to liquid recreation to give away. the last one was fun, this one should be, at the very least, as much fun

also, it's my birthday on the 22nd of this month. which happens to be a tuesday. i'm still planning on running the comp, i was just wondering if anyone had any suggestions on how to mark the occasion

hope to see you all again tomorrow.

also, it's my birthday on the 22nd of this month. which happens to be a tuesday. i'm still planning on running the comp, i was just wondering if anyone had any suggestions on how to mark the occasion

If you foul, its a shot. When you win its a shot. If you lose its 2.

Choose your poison and enjoy

If you foul, its a shot. When you win its a shot. If you lose its 2.

Choose your poison and enjoy

thats a great idea

I won last week! again! my aim now is to win all the comps up to my birthday. we'll see how it goes.

a good comp last week. we had a downtrou and all. i've gotta get those rules sorted

this week it looks like tix to tech support. definitely up for another dose of techy goodness

as for my birthday, getting drunk seems to be the only suggestion so far. any other ideas?

• 2 weeks later...

aside from that one hiccough, thanks to zenith, i won 3 out of 4 before my birthday.was good to see everyone the last couple of weeks. hope you all come to my birthday. not sure what the prize for the pool comp will be yet but i'm trying for something a bit bigger. see you there