Redstar309Z Newton Stories part 2a

thr339z

Welcome to the stories. The stories that exist in and on the Dark Streets of Newton .Auckland Central,New Zealand

Part 2a of a nine part film examining the relentless imposed indervidualism in a scene(seen) of collectivism? Are we as free as we think.?.. .. only Newton will decide.

Filmed,Directed and Edited By Redstar309Z

Featuring Christina Cortesi.

Sorry bout the audio ....

Copyright Redstar309Z 2009 BPC09

yahyah... Im sorry bout the audio... When I have finished I will be combining all the parts so theres 9 diff charecters and will be sorting the audio and doing a colour grade ... I hate Windows movie Maker and Cyber director so much... Needs more avid

if u are using windows movie maker at this level u should be shot.

at the very least adobe after effects man....

Don't use after effects to edit video, it's more for motion graphics. Premiere Pro (Adobe) would be more suitable (than AE). You can prolly also pick up a cheap windscreen for your microphone at the rockshop, or try using a shock mount if its body movements creating the noise.

I didn't manage to watch the whole vid due to the sound and my crappy laptop speakers, but seems like you're investigating some interesting theologies.

Convergence Culture might be a subject of interest to you, I recently read an essay by an H. Jenkins, titled "worship at the Altar of Convergence" which you might be able to hunt down through google books. It looks at post modernity and the birth of capitalism as the now dominant culture.

Hope you and yours are well Ben,

- Nic

if u are using windows movie maker at this level u should be shot.

at the very least adobe after effects man....

Don't use after effects to edit video, it's more for motion graphics. Premiere Pro (Adobe) would be more suitable (than AE). You can prolly also pick up a cheap windscreen for your microphone at the rockshop, or try using a shock mount if its body movements creating the noise.

I didn't manage to watch the whole vid due to the sound and my crappy laptop speakers, but seems like you're investigating some interesting theologies.

Convergence Culture might be a subject of interest to you, I recently read an essay by an H. Jenkins, titled "worship at the Altar of Convergence" which you might be able to hunt down through google books. It looks at post modernity and the birth of capitalism as the now dominant culture.

Hope you and yours are well Ben,

- Nic

churr! will def hunt down that essay (these films are examining the ideas that are being discussed in the essays ) Yah the audio is crap cos ... are you ready for this? my crappy edit software will NOT ingest the audio from my HD cam visuals? FINE audio... nope so I have to record wild sound and dialogue on my cell phone and hold it up to my mic on me puter and capture it that way...FUCKING annoying..BRING ON AN AVID! bring it fucking on!..

and yes mr nic im excellent!!!!! long time no see/hear...

chur