For the Puppies....

Reform

great ad... I can see it now..

19:30 monday night 4 channel free view launch

19;35 complaints inboxes at all 4 freeview channels being full with messages like

Joan46GD<3'su: That "demon" advert is blasphamous and attacks New Zealands decency and morals and portrays a negative sterotype on Nz woman.

FrankIhavenolifenlive@hmwithmum: The blurrdy demon ad sets a precidence for terrorism..

AbdulElfundamentalist: The Demon ad has unleashed a demon in my pants that must be flagelated

and on and on and on!

wikkid!

ten points

I think the campaign's got legs, s'all about when ya air it.. Gonna position it initially in the ad break between Spongebob and the Power Puff Girls.

Was thinkin about maybe backing it up with an on pack promo for high school students, text in to get a free pack of party pills or summat?

Joan46GD<3'su: That "demon" advert is blasphamous and attacks New Zealands decency and morals and portrays a negative sterotype on Nz woman.

FrankIhavenolifenlive@hmwithmum: The blurrdy demon ad sets a precidence for terrorism..

AbdulElfundamentalist: The Demon ad has unleashed a demon in my pants that must be flagelated

I think you just need to roll the promo vehicles out to the Kindergartens and start handing out free samples there

On it! There may be a position for you in our marketing team cuz..

This is the viral edition btw, we're toning it down into a 30 sec for air. Gonna tie it in with a promo that benefit's the SPCA to get it aired

name for metal tune: "Flagellation of the trouser Demon"

trust the bogan...

Speaking of song titles, mates band has a song titled 'stench of a lactating bitch'

back to the puppies....

name for metal tune: "Flagellation of the trouser Demon"

CHOOOOON! maybe a black metal gabba dub step glitch version

Some one make it so I can shoot the video...

Are you even going to try and air this? Do you have a 30 second version or is this a purely viral campaign?

The above is 60 sec so they could air that. Assume there's cut-down versions as well though.

Actually I fail. The above is 120 secs!

Are you even going to try and air this? Do you have a 30 second version or is this a purely viral campaign?

The above is 60 sec so they could air that. Assume there's cut-down versions as well though.

Try 79 secs fail man

Try 79 secs fail man

double fail pat