Where The Wild Things Are - movie trailer.

Grind

fan-fiending aside, it will be interesting to see how it translates to a feature length film, considering the book is a whole 15-something picture-book pages long... off course, there is some great artwork in there and judging by the trailer it's been well incorporated via CGI. I just hope it doesnt turn into a narnia... mind you with spike at the helm, yea it should be fine..

cant wait to see his room transform

personally i think Burtonization of the imagery would upset alot of lovers of the book... and he'd insist on having his bff Depp popping up at some point.

Guillermo del toro could possibly have pulled it off, but again could run into problems with the artwork/vision.

side note: i see they'v got Forest Whitaker doing the voice of the main Wild thing

fan-fiending aside, it will be interesting to see how it translates to a feature length film, considering the book is a whole 15-something picture-book pages long... off course, there is some great artwork in there and judging by the trailer it's been well incorporated via CGI. I just hope it doesnt turn into a narnia... mind you with spike at the helm, yea it should be fine..

cant wait to see his room transform

The film combines live action, suitmation, animatronics, and CGI.

yeah the original book is only ten sentences long!

spike jonze is perfect choice for me.