Favorate Music video thread

thr339z

I remember watching this when I was about 3-4yrs old and thought it was pretty cool. Still a fav (because of those oh so wonderful memories) - Woot Jackie Wilson!

wow! that vid/song bought back some crazy memories,,, not of being 4 but of being 10-11....

nice work

big ups.. def leppard are fucking AWESOME

another classic from the same genre is Skid Row - 18 And Life (can't find it on youtube)

Pretty much every Guns N Roses is wicked.. all the grandiose soap opera style ones like November Rain, Estranged Don't Cry.. and also Paradise City, You Could Be Mine etc.

another classic from the same genre is Skid Row - 18 And Life (can't find it on youtube)

Pretty much every Guns N Roses is wicked.. all the grandiose soap opera style ones like November Rain, Estranged Don't Cry.. and also Paradise City, You Could Be Mine etc.

agreed....

Def Leppard,hysteria was my first vinyl quickly followed by Europe Final Countdown

skid row 18 and a life = epic choon.... epic! choon

EDIT: found it

and while we are on the subject of skid row......

heres the first single they released....Youth Gone Wild....

being 12 and belting this choon is one of my fondest memories. skating on my Mike Mcgill with T bones and tracker trucks and thinking "man fuck society" LOL//////

Edited by Guest

Instant ban

I love everything about this clip.

Once again, my idea of what is possible in skateboarding has been blown to pieces

ha ha....yeah some of the tricks in this have never ever been done before which is pretty rare these days.

not world record stuff but a couple of pretty special moves made possible by finding the right spot to do it on,which is half the task of any progressive skateboarding so its no wonder these guys are japanese.

spots galore over there.

The World's Best Music Video Ever, Ever.

winner tbh

beats the hell out of this "contemporary metal" shit they got atm:

wow! what a difference 15-20 years makes........

that nitro choon is epically loltastic.....

and the beneath the massacre one is epically metal....

good work guys