Practical Winter Nudity

Madz

Mean. I never woulda got that. How do you guys know morse? Just some weird holdover from scout-hood or what?

Translation (it's in Swedish): "Winter is not the right time of year for outdoor nudism, at least not at Swedish latitudes. But these creations in lovely pig pink might make the time until summer seem shorter."/quote]

0000 --- 0-- / 0- -000 --- 00- - / 00 / 000 - 0- 0-0 - / - 0- 0-00 - 00 -0 --0 / 00 -0 / -000 00 -0 0- 0-0 -0-- ?

Oh man. Binary? I used to have a flatmate that was a programmer. He stayed in his darkened, musty, electrical batcave/bedroom mostly, emerging on occaision (muttering binary and squinting and twitching in the harsh UV) to replenish stores of caffeinated beverages and/or recieve fast food deliveries. He alsop had his 'Wash Day' once a week. The skinniest mofo I have ever met - remarkable considering his diet and fitness regime - it being a rare occurence for him to venture outside, into "the Blue Room". He's an absolute genius. i loved having someone who could answer all my hypotheticals in the house.

Bet ya know someone just like him.

Does going to Fu count as exercise?

Definitely! Going to events is my main form of exercise! Come on, that intense excercise ache in your calves, the blisters, the sweat... how is that not exercise?

Although i gotta say I was much fitter when I listened to harddance *cringes* I hate that scene but you get more excercise

I was debating this the other day- how much sports wear can you get away with wearing to an event without looking like a dumb ass gym-bunny that got lost between the treadmill and the rowing machine?

Being particularly fond of dancing my dilemma always lies in what to wear that I can dance in without sweating like a rapist AND maintain my self-respect and dignity. One day I'll say fuck you all and rock up in an aerobics uniform. Aack! Spandex!

hmm ... *contemplates himself in spandex*

arrrrrrh! no... bad idea...

Definately wouldn't mind some custom clubbing threads... some space-age fabric specially designed to keep you dry in dancefloor environment.. and in style!

Maybe with the ability to transform body odour into a nice smelling fragrance..

I wonder what people would think if I started going to Fu in cross trainers and sweat bands on forehead & wrists...

maybe start doing some star jumps as a part of my dance routine..

go in early and do some major stretching..

Bro that HAS to be a physical challange on your behalf!,,, INFACT I would PAY to see that shit!. INFACT I WILL OFFER TO PAY FER U TO GO TO NEXT INTERNATTY @ FU as well as buy u drinks IF .. you go in gene simmonds esk circa 1979 aerobics gear with sweat bands a rockin... Im jus that serious!!!

\ physical challange kritical go on!

well that will be coverd later on in our future when prime minister Nato , From The JunglistNZ party will allow all those who were emotionally scarred to recive dub plates and free seratonin re-uptake pills... any ways im sure the "Fubians" (great name BTW) will survive ...

so mr Kritical are u in?

well that will be coverd later on in our future when prime minister Nato , From The JunglistNZ party will allow all those who were emotionally scarred to recive dub plates and free seratonin re-uptake pills... any ways im sure the "Fubians" (great name BTW) will survive ...

so mr Kritical are u in?

Damn.. challenges.. ... it would be funny.. and a good workout.. and free booze.. hmmm

:|

Dunno where I'm going to get the Richard Simmons wig from tho..

I'll think about it

so mr Kritical are u in?

As tempting as it sounds being Prime Minister of NZ would suck balls. Plus thats kinda a ladies job innit?