Site Upgrade - looking good!

.terra.

Cool. It's very apple. Very matchy-matchy with the rest of my sytem set-up. Based on which, Ima make it my home page. Very shallow I know but I've been meaning to do it for a while. Does whoever designed this also run on apple?

Only two minor bitches; Is the login on the main page meant to be a link? Could be that my computer-illiteracy strikes again, but I'm logged in now so I'm over it. Also, can you please fix "enthusiests" on the main page? Yes, I know I'm being pedantic, but it's already driving me nuts. That out of the way, I like the new lay-out. It's kind of msn but so long as it works it cool with me.

Is the login on the main page meant to be a link? Could be that my computer-illiteracy strikes again, but I'm logged in now so I'm over it.

LOL thats exactly what happened to me! and im a computer technician and a administrator of this website.. i feel soo embarassed!

the button that says "Login" isnt actually a button.. to login, either type in your details and press enter, or type in your details and click on the button with the double arrows >>

and that will log you in.

LOL thats exactly what happened to me! and im a computer technician and a administrator of this website.. i feel soo embarassed!

the button that says "Login" isnt actually a button.. to login, either type in your details and press enter, or type in your details and click on the button with the double arrows >>

Thanks.

I feel silly.

Thanks.

I feel silly.

yes! this is confusing and silly