ATTN (309Zmedia)

Future One

tits or ass  

14 members have voted

1. 1. tits or ass

• tits
    • ass

bro tits are important, but without a nice ass that you can bend over and wax, then you a fucking a slug

ps. only try to titfuck a bitch if they are large, otherwise it can be crap and awkward

pps. MF anal is the sport of kings

bro tits are important, but without a nice ass that you can bend over and wax, then you a fucking a slug

ps. only try to titfuck a bitch if they are large, otherwise it can be crap and awkward

pps. MF anal is the sport of kings

LOL! Nice advice.. Cram!

Keep it clean? wtf?

Ass!

Fo sure... but I'd say face given a third option. if a chick has tits and ass like baywatch, but a face like crimewatch... it's over before it started yo.

Yup !!!!!!

Catalyst wins the prize....

best call ever ....

thy will be blessed with a prize personally delivered to you on the morrow nyte fine sir....

I like ass!

Its like the first thing I look at on a young lady... I also take into consideration VPL.. (visble panty line),, and shape and form...

IMO if I see that VPL. points are deducted,, its all about the G or the commando in my opinion...

Yu[p arses are good! mmmmmmhmmm!

BUt in saying that every part of a woman is the bizzo!..

specially eyes,,, and arse, , I could go on fer days about this,,, but no I will stop...

Is this the BumandFace.co.nz sight. all properties of a women are delightful,personaly im always undressing them with my eyes.The legs are were it begins for me they tend to lead to the ass.So were would you touch her first.tits or ass.Id go for the lips good place to start.That first kiss always does it for me normally a good indication of wat your going to get.

i dont know about these guys saying lips, neck, or hands?!

dront front. you knnow you visualise bending that ass over and ramming it.

and in such a case even face doesnt really matter... the back of all girls heads kinda look the same to me...

i dont know about these guys saying lips, neck, or hands?!

dront front. you knnow you visualise bending that ass over and ramming it.

and in such a case even face doesnt really matter... the back of all girls heads kinda look the same to me...

Dude, Aphra is a chick.......