Chase and status - running (PNC remix)

maxtone

That video is crackup - NSFW + veitching and other random shit = win

Melody is the same, I reckon someone should just do a mashup of PNC vocals and the C&S instramental for epic bootleg potentialiserisms (waits for ban/picard/? response calls from the haters - gotta keep my bootleg rep up ya know)

My guess would be they're raped the same original sample

How the fuck can a NZ rapper keep a straight face talking about his 9mm & shit.

Lyrical Genius

haha think i heard something bout an m16 mentioned in there as well

yeah. tbh a 9mm isnt thaaat uncommon over here. but an m16 and an uzi (both of which he talks about) are virtually impossible to get your hands on.

I'll never forget hearing PNC violently verbally abusing a taxi driver for no reason outside Fu. Haven't been keen on the dude since.

Better be careful or he'll get me with a rocket launcher or something.

Either that or he'll smash it white-boy style and bag me on the internet.

Soon rappers will start taking it next level and talking about having tanks and shit.

Chase and status actually sampled an old track from the 80s for Running, so likely PNC did the same thig.

James Ingram & Michael McDonald - Yah Mo B There

nothing against the sampling just

epicly lame as its pretty much the main vocal melody and the only tune the whole way thru,

and the fact that itl probably be a huge hit beacause of that...

Chase and status actually sampled an old track from the 80s for Running, so likely PNC did the same thig.

James Ingram & Michael McDonald - Yah Mo B There

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HbbM-FG8lQ

(don't know how to embed here)

Its pretty clear that the whole track is a pisstake, I wouldn't take any of it seriously, especially the M16 references.

I agree with you bro - unfortunately the people that consume this music the most, are the ones least equipped to separate the image these guys present from the reality.

I agree with you bro - unfortunately the people that consume this music the most, are the ones least equipped to separate the image these guys present from the reality.

You mean kwrk?

But I thought he really did smoke P with Millie Holmes...

• 1 month later...

just goes to show huh.

pnc has to be one of the nicest guys in nz music hands down imo. and nato, you think every gangster rapper in the u.s. rapping about guns is packing like they say they do in their lyrics? its rapping...rapping is story telling..90% fiction...dont hate on him for dropping a ficticious line in here of there. lol

just goes to show huh.

pnc has to be one of the nicest guys in nz music hands down imo. and nato, you think every gangster rapper in the u.s. rapping about guns is packing like they say they do in their lyrics? its rapping...rapping is story telling..90% fiction...dont hate on him for dropping a ficticious line in here of there. lol

Guess I just dislike that "scene" no matter where a person is from.